FS: NBA League Pass - WATCH NBA GAMES LIVE ONLINE

Mems

Hey,

Up for sale is an NBA League Pass Account (cost $100 US directly from NBA.com).

THIS ACCOUNT LETS YOU WATCH ALL NBA GAMES STREAMING LIVE DIRECTLY FROM NBA.COM!! YOU'LL NEVER MISS A GAME!!

Letting this go for 70% OFF. First one to get me $35 US in my paypal account gets the NBA LEAGUE PASS!!

PM me with any questions. Payment through paypal only.

EDIT: Just to clarify due to the amazing number of responses I've gotten, this account only works on your computer (streaming from nba.com).

Also, I AM ACCEPTING TRADES, for items such as tees/shoes/jeans.

EDIT 2: ONLY TWO LEFT, PM ME QUICKLY IF INTERESTED!!

I actually have 4 accounts, my own and three of my friends are selling their accounts as well so they asked me to do so for them.

NOTE: This account only works streaming the games online, not through your cable provider. The quality is AMAZING, nearly TV quality on your computer. Also I believe it is only for the remainder of the season.

i got one of these and watched the charlotte orlando. changed all ID/email/pw easily.

but just curious, you said you only had 4 accounts, how'd you sell 8 (with 2 more)?

Turns out a lot of my friends wanted theirs sold, so I had a lot more supply.

i would most definitely buy one if it was for the nfl. all the games?

Hehe, sorry only NBA, but yeah you can watch nearly all the games everynight.

since the season is like 70% over, i dont see how 70% off is such a good deal.

if this was available back in sept/oct then itd be a good deal.

Still a good deal considering playoffs + end stretch of regular season.

Don't worry, I'm going to try and get this for everyone next season for a HUGE discount. :)

Thanks for all the interest, keep offers coming!! (and sorry for all the bumps in one day but I want these gone soon!)

-Mems

Turns out a lot of my friends wanted theirs sold, so I had a lot more supply.

Hehe, sorry only NBA, but yeah you can watch nearly all the games everynight.

Still a good deal considering playoffs + end stretch of regular season.

Don't worry, I'm going to try and get this for everyone next season for a HUGE discount. :)

Thanks for all the interest, keep offers coming!! (and sorry for all the bumps in one day but I want these gone soon!)

-Mems

Sorry, I'm confused. Does the pass include the playoffs? Also, don't have time to figure out if this could be used in Asia. If playoffs are included I'm getting one if there is still available.