Kansas City Cool Stores?

superslim

Kansas City is one of those up and coming places, at least that's what I hear.

I'm on a crazy mission to find out if there are any super cool stores there worth shopping at. In NY I perfer ISA, Nom De Guierre, Seven, Steven Alan, IF, etc., and assorted vintage places.

Anything like that in Kansas City that anyone know about?

Help a girl out...

XOXO

this is funny. r u serious with all this? you cannot be serious. let me know if you are serious though, but you can't be.

<center>All Served with White Rice and Choice of (1) Shrimp Toast, or (1) Spare Rib, or (2) Crabmeat Wonton, or (1) Egg Roll or (1) Soup </center>

• 7 months later...

You have in Kansas City:

Halls ... Diesel, G Star, Seven , True Religion, Gucci, Prada, Cole Haan G Series, Puma ,ect. All the super high end stuff. They just opened a new new mens basement area that is trying to be kinda streety, but really its just more high end.

B Blaze .... Creative Recreation, Feit, Adidas, Gravis, Wrangler Premiums, Lee X Line, Stussy, Big Star, The Hundreds, RZST, Mishka NY, Mighty Healthy, ect. more streetwear kinda stuff ... a lot of smaller lines.

Bunker ..... Ben Sherman, Penguin, Adidas, Puma, Vans, Camper, Split, Paul Frank.

Standard .... Trovata, Grail , Trunk, Vans, Adidas, True Religion, ect. .... all the super trendy lines of the moment.

Urban Outfitters ..... nothing to say here.

Art Official .... SB's @ Ebay prices .... DVS, Etnies

N.Valentino ... Big Star, A & G, Joes Jeans, ... basically a good stop to check out denim.

Harold Penners ... Nike Urban Account .... LRG ... not sure what else.

There are also a ton of good Vitage Shops.

Anyone know of anything else?

• 2 years later...

this is an old thread but..One of the guys from B Blaze started PHENOM ..it's on grand BLVD by the cigar box restaurant and bar..I actually interned there last summer..they have like sugarcane,fiberops,gourmet,creative rec, crooks and castles, Clae, undcrwn, cosby, and sooo much more..they update stock alot. super cool dudes also.

then you have boomerang for vintage stuff..if you're into really old styles. that's in westport. and there are a few more shops in the power district.

but yeah all KC people reading this..go to Phenom..GRAND BLVD kind of near the Sprint center.. right next to cigar box and Temptations. I think it's 1521 Grand BLVD.

www.PhenomKc.net

• 3 months later...

phenom if you're into streetwear stuff. it's okay. i think they're getting better but still..... lots of karmaloop type stuff. they have some decent stuff. they carry sugarcane and some other shit. if you have nothing to do, it's worth a stop. also check out Standard down in the country club plaza area.

• 4 weeks later...

I just visited Phenom on my first day here in Kansas City. The dudes named Clint and Jared there were really cool and they told me what I could do here for the next week (which wasn't really that much). They have Sugarcanes, and I think I might pick up a pair. They have sales up to 75% off on a lot of very nice clothing.

So far, I have been told about this sushi bar called Nara and this bar called The Peanut. I'll check them out.