Surface 2 Air, Trovata, Vans W)Taps, Uppercut, Premium Label, Methamphibian, 316!!

hey guys, bunch of stuff on sale to make room and a little $ for all the new shit i've been buying here in the supermarket. everything is BRAND NEW (except for the Trovata blazer, which i have worn twice, and washed once) and most have tags. willing to hear reasonable offers, or trades for Wings & Horns, Nom, Engenieered Garments, Nice Collective, Cloak, Slick outwear in L or XL. (im a jacket wore, as you can see). i take paypal as method of payment. address is [email protected]

everything, plus a grip of shirts, polos etc will be up on Ebay in a few days.

*all measurements are in INCHES*

*all prices INCLUDE shipping to US, international willing*

DSC01935.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

Vans W)Taps Authentics. Black. size 10.5 US. Brand new in box. picked it up for $140. asking $110. just trying to make my money back.

newpics503.jpg

newpics506.jpg

Surface 2 Air BLOUSON WITH RABBIT FUR CORDURA BLACK. *SIZE LARGE*

REALLY REALLY nice piece. i would keep it, but i live in Hawaii. Details are amazing. i tried to catch as much as i could in the pics. VERY heavy, made of 100% poly outer shell, and 100% cotton lining. Rabbit fur hood. tons of zippers, and S2A logo stamped buttons. pin striped sleeve lining. retails for $360 on the Surface 2 Air online store:

http://www.surface2airparis.com/modfSTORE/storeRetail/storeBuy/product.php?id=93&catID=42

asking $200

shoulder to shoulder = 19

shoulder to sleeve = 24.5

shoulder to waist = 25

DSC01932-1.jpg

newpics533.jpg

newpics526.jpg

Trovata blazer. Pastel blue. Size L. really fresh inner lining, and details throughout. Worn twice, but in new condition. retail $265. asking $100.

shoulder to shoulder = 18

shoulder to sleeve = 23.5

shoulder to waist = 29

newpics445.jpg

newpics447.jpg

newpics449.jpg

Methamphibian X In4mation X DC sz. 11

these were limited to 48 pairs, and only sold at the In4mation shop here in Hawaii, and maybe about 5 pairs on Meths online store: http://www.methamphibian.com/cgi-bin/ppcal.cgi?action=shopitem&user=8001&itemnumber=900161&categnumber=8

retail $275, asking $200

newpics510.jpg

newpics511.jpg

Surface 2 Air hood. size L. color rust gray. nice and soft. dope print on back. retail $110. asking $50

shoulder to shoulder = 18.5

shoulder to sleeve = 23.5

shoulder to waist = 24.5

newpics536.jpg

newpics535.jpg

Uppercut blazer. size L, color brown/oak. also one of my favorite pieces. a tad too small for me. fits slim, like a size M around the shoulders. 100% cotton outer with 100% cotton gauze lining. tons of hidden pockets, and details. probably going to pick this up in XL. retials for $319 at places like Revolveclothing.com http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=UPPE-MO38

asking $240

shoulder to shoulder = 16

shoulder to sleeve = 22

shoulder to waist = 27

newpics520.jpg

newpics521.jpg

Premium Label "Go Go Yubari" hood. sz L color heather gray. again, a REALLU nice piece, but a bit too hype for me. trying to make my woredrobe "grow up". retails for $80, asking $50. fits slim.

shoulder to shoulder = 19

shoulder to sleeve = 24

shoulder to waist = 27

newpics515.jpg

3sixteen 5 pannel hat. one size, strap closure. asking $30