Hova in W+H hoody?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... hating on hov for wearing this shit is like hating on... i dunno... pete doherty for being seen in some apc or dior... hes just a normal dude who happens to have made a ass load of money doing something he loves.

Agreed.

This has nothing to do with J but I am surprised that more people on SF don't look at Common's style. He either has the best taste on earth or he has a ridiculously cool stylist. Either way Common dresses awesome.

Agreed.

This has nothing to do with J but I am surprised that more people on SF don't look at Common's style. He either has the best taste on earth or he has a ridiculously cool stylist. Either way Common dresses awesome.

Huh?

Guest StuckOnStupid

even though this applies more to the "OMFG JAY Z IN SAMURAI THE END IS NIGH REPENT" thread, i love how the unspoken sentiment among many of you is as follows:

<shocked&appalled>"A rapping nigger from Brooklyn is much too ignorant/sartorially retarded to dress himself in the same manner that appeals to my refined & ecclectic aesthetic sensibilities, therefore this jig must using his lottery money to pay someone to scour the internet to find fashionable rags to drape himself with.</shocked&appalled>

This dude has spent more money than any of you will ever earn in your lifetimes, has shopped in probably every single country on the planet, and has been dressing in stylish and expensive clothing since you were in the 2nd grade. Fuck off with the thinly veiled racial implications of a guy wearing a sweater, fags. While you spend all day on superfuture, this guy gets out of his Scrooge McDuck money-filled swimming pool and has naked ladies feed him gourmet food, and when he checks his mail it is filled with the clothing you masturbate about on the internte, sent to him for free by the people who make it in hopes that he might wear it in a picture that is posted online.

You guys are out of your fucking minds, f'rilla.

Guest StuckOnStupid
like wolves said, thats what stylist get paid to do. this shit should be a no brainer.

okay. his stylist is a lady. your stylist is the fucking internet.

avantage: superfuture, clearly.

Guest StuckOnStupid

well shit, i'm serious man. some of you act like no one was up on shit like W&H or jap denim or the simple rope & pulley apparatus before you, and that there's no way some crumb like Jay-Z could have heard about something that you consider cool.

And so what if this cat has a stylist? Not everyone has the luxury of hitting refresh on Superfuture 5 times a minute to keep abreast of the latest Riri versus Lampo skirmish or making fun of dcrevolution's collection of aggresively moronic hats....they may be busy with such ridiculous pursuits as fucking dime peices and counting money on a private yacht somewhere. Somewhere far away from where you are sitting now.

Why are people so uptight on the internet? Who the fuck cares if jayz is wearing sufu clothes(and yes w&h and samurai pretty much exclusively cater to sufu/sf in the US at least). Also, who cares if people are cracking jokes about it. No one is being serious or angry. I don't think anyone here actually gives a fuck if he wears roca, evisu, sammies, w+h, diors, EG or anything. People are making replies in jest. I don't think anyone is actually being racist considering the ghetto people wearing af1 thing was obviously a lighthearted joke making fun of stereotypes and people implying that he has a stylist comes more from the fact that celebrities usually have them, white or black.

I do like that wh shawl collar. I don't know about the button down and undershirt with it, but it's solid. I feel that the shawl collar has enough personality on its own to not really need a button down with the shirt collar over the sweater. Wish i had the money to afford clothes like him. Hell, i wish i could pay someone to browse sufu/sf and then show me clothes and cut out all the leg work.

can you guys imagine how awesome it must feel to have 500 million dollars or something in that range?

personally id spend each and every morning rolling around in a big pile of hundreds.

id also fuck with all the uptights on teh internets and assign my own team of memphis bleeks to scour the internets and buy out all the clothes in sizes people desperately want and then post on recent purchases. not on my own time though, id be too busy banging beyonce and then cheating on her with rihanna.

ahh, the life.

this is a little off-topic, but I do believe that picture could very well have been taken at his own nightspot

"at the 40/40 club ESPN on the screen

I paid a grip for the jeans, plus the slippers is clean

no chrome on the wheels, I'm a grown up for real"

Um, or he could have bought it himself. Some celebrities like to shop for themselves, and W+H was carried in a lot of areas celebrities frequent. American Rag in LA had a fair number of those shawl collars, and it is a 5 minute drive from North Robertson the Beverly Center, both locations where you run into celebrities regularly. And stylists shop in the same areas, for that matter.

Verification needed??

If so, first Samurai's then W+H. SF's will be extremetly pissed off if this is the case.

Discuss, Enjoy. LOL.

Jay-z always dresses sharp, so whats so surprising about him wearing that? and why would we be pissed? its not like the brand is going to go mainstream and pop up at the mall, only people like us are going to really recognize thats a W+H shawl neck sweatshirt..

Agreed.

I'll second this on common...I've seen him wear some insanely sick shit. This subtle orangish brown blazer he wore one time with leaves embroidered up the sleeves blew me away...