CYC Blank Sweatshirts

Rockn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you planning to move on this? I would love to commit but don't really have the money right now... although, I'm sure I could dip into some funds I shouldn't if it's going to be soon =)

As this is only a sample can you not talk to CYC and tell them that this is not what you were expecting and ask for some changes? If you're ordering a whole batch wholesale they should be able to up the spec for not too much (e.g. better zippers... I'm sure that they'd be willing to do that at $3-5 per piece extra seeing as that's paying for the zipper many times over)

When are you planning to move on this? I would love to commit but don't really have the money right now... although, I'm sure I could dip into some funds I shouldn't if it's going to be soon =)

As this is only a sample can you not talk to CYC and tell them that this is not what you were expecting and ask for some changes? If you're ordering a whole batch wholesale they should be able to up the spec for not too much (e.g. better zippers... I'm sure that they'd be willing to do that at $3-5 per piece extra seeing as that's paying for the zipper many times over)

bump. i'd be willing to pay a bit more for better construction + details.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...