CYC Blank Sweatshirts

Rockn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you post a picture where it says "made by CYC"? from the looks it seems like these are blanks that are used for Supreme hoodies. however, my Supreme hoodies have a different font for the "MADE IN CANADA" tag. also, how's the weight/thickness on these?

can you get waffle knit?

Alright got the samples. These are NOT the spruce blanks as I had expected, I honestly am a little confused because thats what I was expecting. I guess this is more along the lines of a blank american apparel sweatshirt, but made by CYC. Here are some pics and measurements will be posted later.

dsc0847ew0.jpg

well it looks nice enough but i wouldn;t go to all the trouble of ordering from a differnet country and waiting 12 weeks for that. as lilo is there any way to get the spruce blanks instead of these which look like supreme blanks

What are you people talking about "spruce blanks"? Spruce hoodies are blank. CYC and Spruce are not the same thing, a CYC blank hoody is not going to be anything like a Spruce hoody.

the hoodies for both W+H/spruce/wings & horns and supreme are made by CYC. The seller and many of use were hoping to get the basic ( non-tigerfleece) hoodies used by spruce with long cuffs ect. These hoodies look similar to those used on supreme sweatshirts which are a different ( and imho not as nice) design. The quality will still be top notch though. I hope that helps :)

the hoodies for both W+H/spruce/wings & horns and supreme are made by CYC. The seller and many of use were hoping to get the basic ( non-tigerfleece) hoodies used by spruce with long cuffs ect. These hoodies look similar to those used on supreme sweatshirts which are a different ( and imho not as nice) design. The quality will still be top notch though. I hope that helps :)

I'm saying, a CYC blank is not Spruce/W+H/Wings & Horns - those are cut and sew pieces. The longer cuffs and riri zips, for instance, on a Spruce hoodie are design elements that makeup the sweatshirt. I'm saying that no one should have been under the impression that he was going to hookup "Spruce blanks," whatever those would be, because those are cut and sewn pieces. "The basic hoodies used by Spruce" are not created using any blank.

When I originally set out on this endeavor, i figured I was going to get something pretty close to the basic color wings and horn sweatshirts. The guy I had been working with had made it clear that these custom ones would pretty much have all the bells and whistles of a w and h hoodie.

After receiving the hoodies I was a little disappointed because the fabric is not the same, nor are the cuffs. They could of passed for an american apparel hoody. So, I washed one to see if it would help and it did. The fit is great and it is growing on me overall.

But, I dont understand how CYC expects people to retail this hoody at 125 minimum. So, if you guys think its worth to do, we can do it. But, I just want everyone to know what they are getting before hand.

When I originally set out on this endeavor, i figured I was going to get something pretty close to the basic color wings and horn sweatshirts. The guy I had been working with had made it clear that these custom ones would pretty much have all the bells and whistles of a w and h hoodie.

After receiving the hoodies I was a little disappointed because the fabric is not the same, nor are the cuffs. They could of passed for an american apparel hoody. So, I washed one to see if it would help and it did. The fit is great and it is growing on me overall.

But, I dont understand how CYC expects people to retail this hoody at 125 minimum. So, if you guys think its worth to do, we can do it. But, I just want everyone to know what they are getting before hand.

You have the say on the quality and the fit, i did find some pictures of the new w+h summer line on steve alan that look kinda similar ( althogh with destictive pocktes + zippers, lining ect). I'm clutching at straws here but if you cross refernce that with some peoples negative reactions to the s/s line (saying they felt reaaly flimsy ect) that might have been what you got. some more pictures would be definatley be good and would certainly help me make up my mind.