Slim Cut Bootcuts Which Are 'Comfy'

allcapitan

I'm looking for slim fitting low rise bootcut jeans. I have a pair of 527's that fit the bill. The only problem is the fit around the private regions. It really rides up in the crotch and leaves nothing to the imagination. I like the silhouette and sliim fit, but I need a bit more room. Are there brands which are cut to produce a nice slim silhouette without riding up in the crotchular region? I prefer a pair of low rise jeans as I have several medium rise bootcuts already.

Allcap

^^

If you like the 527, that is NOT really a slim cut. based on that preference, i'd def. recomend:

SDA D1002 - very slight boot cut, low rise, LHT, and kicker for me at least GREY WEFT THREADS...really nice and makes the cast of the fabric slightly grey.

5EP Lodwon Bootcut - medium rise (not nutcrunchers), beautiful denim (nicer fabric than the SDA's IMO), VERY slight bootcut, and if you size down 2 on these you can get a pretty nice slim fit. I have 5EPs sized down 1 and 2 sizes and both fit. they tend to run about an inch and a half large for unwashed.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone point me to the direction of a good pair of slim fitting raw jeans with a slight bootcut? I'm looking for something like the Nudie Bootcut Ola. Does APC have an older model with a wider leg opening, their newer models all seem to have tapered bottoms? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

whats the difference between the standards and new standards? doesnt the new standard just have a lower rise? for apc, i was thinking of going with maybe the hipster, if the hipster is even a bootcut, im not sure. if i dont go with apc, the crate james iv seems to suit my liking. out of all the jeans that have been suggested, which are most similar to the nudie bootcut ola?