SNUG (Private Forum)

HEWSINATOR

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yepp. i miss 2005. when everyone FIRST started with the APCs... then moved on the the '47 canes after seeing ryu's pair.. not as many noobs, and it was much simpler..

and of course, who could forget minya's iron fist. my posts kept on getting deleted. : (

samurais were spoken of, but they were soooo elusive back then, and everyone was just gaping in awe. oh well..

isnt that good enough reason to have this SNUG?

Wether or not such a place will come or even exists already isn't really important, I think what's good about this thread is that it possibly has people taking a step back and looking at what they do and maybe don't like about the future as it is now. It's really easy for it to become just a daily routine kind of thing.

Or maybe that makes me sound like one of those people who care to much about an internet forum?

Another thought about this I had, is that by having a "private/elite" place there is also the chance that you miss some really good stuff. Not all the people with low post counts are complete noobs jumping on whatever bandwagon. Sometimes someone pops up out of nowhere and has this amazing wealth of information to share. LeicaLad is one of those people. While I can't remember ever having seen him post anywhere except for the "shoes that look better with age" thread he has really good and informative posts! I wouldn't want to miss those because he never got invited since the koolguys don't know him/he hasn't got enough posts/long enough repbar.

I think what the future needs again is some really strict moderators.

For example I'm surprised everytime a new APC thread pops up that it doesn't get locked straight away with a link to the APC thread.

Just my 2cnts again.

If a secret forum means the end of cheapmotherfucker, cultpop, poly800, bizzy, and minya, I'm all for it. Anyone concerned about the future of this forum, their postcount, or their online rep should be bound and shipped away. Let the dangerous classes do what they will.

oh wait, you're so cool for superfuture you continue to post on it. get over yourself. you're about as cool as a 20 year old american stupid enough to convince your parents to pay for your college education in toronto. whoops.

oh wait, you're so cool for superfuture you continue to post on it. get over yourself. you're about as cool as a 20 year old american stupid enough to convince your parents to pay for your college education in toronto. whoops.

hey maaan. you don't know me! i thought i was the son of some executive who had homes all over the world? am i american? am i canadian? am i japanese? am i estonian? am i mexican? i'm a 50 year old post-op male2female with a wet pussy for bizzy's throbbing cock.

don't get so angry poly800. the internet is make-believe.

superfuture can be a useful resource. superfuture can also be fun for laughs.

hey maaan. you don't know me! i thought i was the son of some executive who had homes all over the world? am i american? am i canadian? am i japanese? am i estonian? am i mexican? i'm a 50 year old post-op male2female with a wet pussy for bizzy's throbbing cock.

ohhhh...can't wait for the mystery of Ims to reveal it's stupid self. make sure you keep us all informed!

If a secret forum means the end of cheapmotherfucker, cultpop, poly800, bizzy, and minya, I'm all for it. Anyone concerned about the future of this forum, their postcount, or their online rep should be bound and shipped away. Let the dangerous classes do what they will.

what the fuck have you ever contributed fuckboy?

• 1 month later...

I think the recent word wide denim "contest" commotion, could be a good reason why a SNUG may work on sufu. If long establlished members want to do stuff privatley then the SNUG would be a good place to organise it.

If they want an area why not give it too them?

thumbsdownmt4.gif

I found Minya's secret photos of his / a 12 year old asian girls room.

2304071803vv0.jpg

I'm not sure why Pogi takes his pictures in there.

are those handcuffs by the bed posts!?!?!