What does it taste like?

doctorgnar

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the video raised . Only like 4 out of the 500 girls were actually cute at all ..

That was a 500 person orgy . One guy or two lasted like 30 minutes longer than everyone else . Whole thing was like 1 hour tops

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend says that when he eats me out I have a strange taste. I think I might also have a smell. How can I fix this?

Bessie, U. of Miami

Bessie,

It's possible that you're having a "feminine hygiene" issue, although this problem has been way blown out of proportion and women have been made paranoid about having smelly genitals. In reality, healthy vaginas have a range of smells and tastes depending on their owners, so if you bathe daily and wash your vulva thoroughly with soap and water, you may not have any problem at all. Before you jump to any conclusions, find out how experienced a muff diver your boyfriend is and whether he is qualified to tell a normal pussy flavor from an abnormal one.

Also, keep in mind that the taste of your vagina is affected by what you ingest, so if you smoke, drink coffee and alcohol, and eat a lot of meat, fish, or spicy foods, these flavors will come out in your pussy juice. For sweeter nectar down there, you can try switching to a vegetarian diet and eliminating as many toxic habits as possible.

Of course, it is also possible that you may have an infection of some sort. If you have a yeast infection, you would probably be itching in your crotch and having a white chunky vaginal discharge that smelled like baking bread. If you had a bacterial infection, you might have a yellowish or greenish discharge that smelled really nasty, along with vaginal pain or itching. If you're having any of these symptoms, visit your doctor or campus health center and get it checked out.

http://www.collegesexadvice.com/strange-taste.shtml

Of course, it is also possible that you may have an infection of some sort. If you have a yeast infection, you would probably be itching in your crotch and having a white chunky vaginal discharge that smelled like baking bread. If you had a bacterial infection, you might have a yellowish or greenish discharge that smelled really nasty, along with vaginal pain or itching. If you're having any of these symptoms, visit your doctor or campus health center and get it checked out.

I once heard a story about "Mayonnaise pussy". This explains the horrifying phenomenon a little more clearly. The Doc comes through yet again...

Of course, it is also possible that you may have an infection of some sort. If you have a yeast infection, you would probably be itching in your crotch and having a white chunky vaginal discharge that smelled like baking bread.

any dude encounter one of these when eating a girl out?

• 1 month later...
i just cried a little at that mayonnaise pussy jawn. it is just too horrifying to

think about hellman's like that.

.........hmmmm I remember I was going out with this bitch...she had this issue that she would get wet EASY....various times she had some sort of vaginal infection..but the cool thing was when i wanted to hit that shit...she'd be a trooper and let me tag the chocolate factory all the time while on said infection...the fuckin best

.........hmmmm I remember I was going out with this bitch...she had this issue that she would get wet EASY....various times she had some sort of vaginal infection..but the cool thing was when i wanted to hit that shit...she'd be a trooper and let me tag the chocolate factory all the time while on said infection...the fuckin best

post of the century

Guest StuckOnStupid

i have experienced the unpleasantness of the mayonnaise. thankfully not orally, but it was on my dick. i was 19, and too horrified to even say anything.

and yes, i finished.

So THAT'S what that thick white stuff was... oh god. OH god... now my memories are haunting me of the all the times... *shudders*

And yes, I finished.

you know theres something wrong, when after fuckin a ho, your schlong looks like a stick dipped in batter

MMMmmm. Fish and chips.

That or maybe she just wants to eat s/t instantly after the post-fuck munchies... Can't blame the girl for her fast metabolism.

That shits just straight nasty, or what about when she's riding you on top and the juice gets all over your thighs and shit. Gotta wipe um' dry on her sheets. def gross.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

varies. Usually leaves my mouth feeling chalky, but that's not really a taste.

I would say long-term general hygiene is the determining factor. I'm sure it's like working out. Some girls stick with it, some girls go apeshit for a few months and then lapse.

• 5 weeks later...