Club Monaco Trench Coat

hamham3001

I tried on a club monaco trench coat last weekend... it fit super slim(maybe it was because i was wearing sz.M, where i usually wear L in clothes).. my 1st time trying on a trench.. is it suppose to be slim fitting??

http://www.clubmonaco.com/022007/m2.asp <-- a picture of the trench..

it was $299CAD.. which i thought was a bit too much for club mon... unless someone can hook me up with it for cheaper...

ill post a picture 2mr...

I saw that trench a couple of weeks ago and I really wanted it, but I just couldnt justify paying that amount of money for Club monaco, the Cotton Cashmere Color Block Cardigan was also very very nice, But it was $150usd

yah... but the matter is, with 299Cad, i can buy something that to me, is worth more than the club monaco trench coat..eg. visvims... if it was like 100- 150 cad.. then maybee (i know, thats 50% of the price)..

um........okay? then why not look elsewhere for a trench if the price tag bothers you so much for a CM. like you said, the item worths as much as the buyer is willing to pay.

if it doenst worth 299 then dont consider it.