edmond/carbon appreciation thread

majikero

NOT!!!

ok. I will go on a limb and say that edmond is one of the most annoying poster here in the history of SuFu. maybe its just me but i find him very obnoxious. most of his posts are annoying, redundant and gets deleted by mods most of the time. so on my way home i had this idea that why not make a thread JUST FOR HIM? make him post all his querries and non-sense topics here. who the hell posts/replies to his own reply every other minute?! save the mods time and effort deleting and locking all of his threads and posts.

so edmond, DAYYYYYYMMMMMMM!

Either all of his posts get deleted or I must have turned away from this board for a longer minute than I thought, but who's edmond/carbon?

err come on man stop being a gay and tell me where you live here in manila.. so i can err have someone to talk to you dont be gay by posting this i dont really need peple to appreciate me im just here to ask questions and learn and buy jeans thats no need to please no one.. stop being a jealous kid majikero and start earning money so you can buy your own samurai or sugarcane...

err come on man stop being a gay and tell me where you live here in manila.. so i can err have someone to talk to you dont be gay by posting this i dont really need peple to appreciate me im just here to ask questions and learn and buy jeans thats no need to please no one.. stop being a jealous kid majikero and start earning money so you can buy your own samurai or sugarcane...

2je4wpg.gif

why do you have to do this? just give me an answer.. tot tell you the truth this is bothering me cause i dont know if your jealous or what i dont know i fyou need to borrow money just let me know man .. im gonna be here i can be your friend dude why so insecure ?

haha! me? jealous?! nahhh.. i dont have any beef on you i dont hate you personally. i dont even now you personally. if i see you on the streets i might even say hi. i just dont like you're attitude here man. all the arrogance and shit. you may be a different person in real life, but it doesn't matter here. you present yourself here like an obnoxious little boy. just present yourself better here. i never opened my mouth before but there's a point where enough is enough. if you'll change your attitude towards alot of things, i'm gonna shut my mouth. :)

• 1 year later...