stand up already...can't even see how your clothes fit...

haptronic

hows this for worst, all the wanna be hap poses with the kneeling down. lets be a little bit more creative.

i would like to take this oppurtunity while i have some time on my hands...to bring together a collection of my favourite pics of hap pose â„¢...and to express how moved i am write back to all the supergays who have been responsible for the touching tributes...

before i begin with the pics i have to thank wayne and chad for creating supertalk without which there would be no hap pose â„¢as we know it...and b i z z y for her patient understanding, inspiration and help in bringing this to you...

i would also like to extend my apologies in advance if i have missed you...please feel free to post your hap pose â„¢ pics in the thread and i will do my best to address them...

hidingthemessbehindmeto7.jpg

my first pick is from the lovely miss b i z z y...a watershed moment as the tribute occurred in the time before hap pose â„¢ was even acknowleged...a sign of great things to come...

img1066rh1.jpg

digital_denim can be credited with the creating of the idea of hap pose â„¢...and the understanding that it helps to fit everything in the frame...a very nice outfit...and i love the shower setting like he is about to be hosed down by the guards...

dcfc0073fy6.jpg

and of course cheapmuthafukr...the man who took it to other forums...does his own take with the longing gaze © from the original pics...and makes it his own by focusing the pic squarely on his nuts...

2eelkxi.jpg

kixslf from the time i first joined supertalk i have had a great respect for kix...he has shown a consistant output of poses...longing gaze © squarely fixed on the girl in question...still i wonder if i would want my sister to be looked at like this...

noops.jpg

the always stylish sphoxx...looks like he is ready to pounce in this...a man who knows that lace don't always need to be tied up...

436os5d.jpg

this has made me wonder if i should have found the time to do a return Carl smile...i especially like the fact that he left out his cosby sweaters to complete the look...well if the tongues were popped...

020507_IMG_1711.jpg

tangerine a man with his own definitive style...and a very nice one at that...i have the feeling that behind the blurry face...is some intensity in the longing gaze ©...you have to have seen this man in person to appreciate the raw sex appeal...

pic1.jpg

junglejane i appreciate the thought you have put into this...it is a difficult thing to know where to put ones hands...if you check you may notice how often mine land on my arse...it is a nice touch...

2u7ucfc.png

while this pic is stretching the definition of hap pose â„¢ somewhat...i could not bare to leave out diamonds...his style is impecable and he is doing his bit to take the form in a new direction...

IMG_0391.jpg

Bill an early adopter...with an LA slant to this...i have looked at his pics and thought they were somehow familiar...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCN2201.jpg

icarus with his immaculate style with a nice take here...perched bird-like ready aware...

wh.jpg

zehero whose pics developed at an almost frightening rate...he adopted the pose adapted and then moved on...incredible work...

1242-1.jpg

wow it is so nice when someone as stylish as this does a modified version...dunaj has a mental hospital like vibe to his settings...and the blacked stripe across the eyes only reinforces the feel...

waywt021507.jpg

a dalliance with the form from an action shot master... dokydoky came through with some fantastic pics on a roof to earn his spot...

sdfdfyz6.jpg

corned_beef to have this in the collection...after the dancing with guitar gif and the myriad of jumping shots...with an acknowlegement of the pose is truly and honour...

wiw030mf3.jpg

on to bigger and better things Who?...has since posted the sweetest photo of him and his girlfriend...with the longing gaze © toward each other...

photos218263kf9.jpg

c0c0 with a tough new york version...any wonder a fight broke out for her affections between two normally reasonable members...

first notable appearance of a strong hap pose â„¢

booked.jpg

early experimental hap poses â„¢

mistified.jpg

fromabove.jpg

graffiti period, with a recurrent "tentative touching hands" element

WATCHing.jpg

scrapes.jpg

transitional period, with several distinct buildings as backdrops

straightforward.jpg

newlight.jpg

(current) bucolic period, with a distinct "smoking" theme, and a larger format (larger vision? bigger ideas? bigger plans?)

anydaynow.jpg

burnt.jpg

somethingincredible.jpg

thank you for all the kind words....dunaj the pic is fantastic...here are a couple more hap poseâ„¢ pics for the treatment...

DSC01785.jpg

an interesting take here by dino might!...he has posted an agressive gaze along with a seated postion before...i can't help but imagine the same look in his eye here...about to attack the food...

IMG_0655051.jpg

the always elusive and mysterious denimdestroyedmylife...truly a pleasure and a great honour to have this in here...never one to give too much away the pic is small no face...barely a hint of the clothing...the pic says it all...

• 2 weeks later...

today_feb27.jpg

the inimitable subtlety of mr mike lowery...taking the staples and making the his own by sheer good taste and execution...he does the same with the hap poseâ„¢

IMG_2189copy.jpg

by special request the master of the dark arts crillz...has done this thread exclusive...from the cerebus hiding his face...there is little given away...the fit takes pieces from all over and binds them into a coherent whole...the form is almost textbook concealing as much as it reveals...

dsc04807gs7.jpg

another thread exclusive this time from south bay's undisputed king of streetwear 1995chardx...a shift in style with all the refinement intact...he chooses his pieces well whatever the genre...and this is no exception...

1002893rl7.jpg

somehow this thread wouldn't be complete without cultpop 0217...strutting his way in here...take no prisoners stance...hands poised ready to strike anyone who dares get in the way of his quest for justice....