I think I`m about to be banned from TopicStyle

MilSpex

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DeltaEagle - I read your comment on TS about whether I`m serious about the rolex. Since that thread got locked I`ll reply here.

Yeah I`m serious. Older legit Rolex subs with date function can be had on yahoo auctions japan for around US$2500 all day..I havent decided where I`m buying from exactly yet so no pics but its just going to be a clean Rolex sub date. The design barely changes from year to year so look at any of the current yahoo auctions and thats what I`m getting. Pics in July when Ive saved up enough money:

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search?p=%a5%b5%a5%d6%a5%de%a5%ea%a1%bc%a5%ca%a5%c7%a5%a4%a5%c8&f=0x2&alocale=0jp&mode=1&auccat=0

If this topicstyle shit keeps snowballin into a bigger and better clusterfuck like it seems to be I may not sleep.

Halifamous, the funny thing is, they fight back the flaming with niceness. If they flame back, someone will ultimately go, "I'm sorry for the mean things I said, let's just be friends."

Seriously.

Halifamous, the funny thing is, they fight back the flaming with niceness. If they flame back, someone will ultimately go, "I'm sorry for the mean things I said, let's just be friends."

Seriously.

Dude I think you missed THIS THREAD.

http://www.topicstyle.com/showthread.php?t=10503

are you yallmuffins? you and I are holding the fort in this bitch. I have to call it a night soon though, I have class in a couple of hours :rolleyes:

someone signup and carry my torch. you must lead us to victory

I'd carry the torch, but I don't want the residual shrapnel from the blast to affect my IQ. Those kids have the fucking downs. Sarcasm is going over their heads and they're calling people MANPONS.

If you didn't know what manpon is, congrats you don't have the downs. Fucking man tampon. What kind of fucking insult is that...

ahahaha. I'm glad people are getting a kick out of it over here. I know that I will walk away from this feeling immature, but it's satisfying to let out my aggression

It's okay. You're like the wrath that exists in a mythology that comes to wreak havoc every month. Disappear completely when you're done... then come back full force at a set time, every week/month/year.

are you yallmuffins? you and I are holding the fort in this bitch. I have to call it a night soon though, I have class in a couple of hours :rolleyes:

someone signup and carry my torch. you must lead us to victory

Yeah, lets sign out at the same time so they still think we're the same person.

Sometime SOON, I also have class tommorow (pre-med lol), plus I'm not really funny anymore, and I'm fucking up a bit, shithead caught me on the BMI slip.

I kinda want to post my picture because it would be a great burn.

I kinda also DON'T want them to have my picture.

Someone save these cache pages, I want a record of this when they delete it.

Proof is in, verdict: I am better than them.

Super lame thing to do, but fuck I like calling bluffs, they can hate my style all they want, just click "first page in this thread" and... OH GOD MY EYES.

Woop.

I'm OUT.

Night, good doing business with you.

edit: +1? Ohhhh rep? hehe I'm not even really a SuFu kid, I meant REAL reacharounds.

AWK-WARD.

i understand that.

i'm saying i don't agree.

first of all, that looks like it could be selvage to me. recently, a lot of denim mills are producing selvage with solid colors, instead of the traditional colored line with white yarns on each side. if it was overlock, it would have a bigger edge. so, i think it is selvage.

secondly, i disagree a lot with this quote:

second of all, saying your denim is "right hand twill" is the equivelent of saying "my jeans are made of cheap denim"

i think this is complete ignorant bullshit. if this were true, why would the japanese denim makers, for whom cost is no issue, produce any right hand twill at all? wouldn't they make only left hand twill since it's so fucking great?

the truth of the matter is, there is a lot more to making a premium denim than whether it is left or right hand twill. saying something is left hand twill doesn't mean it's better.

regardless of whether the guy deserved to get flamed on or not, it's important to flame someone with the right information.

The pics are not detailed enough to tell, but both the 5EP and 45RPM denim (and I don't think that the quality of either is in any dispute) look similar to that - with just a red line and a blue edge, although the margins at the edge. So, couldn't say for sure that that is not selvedge. And not knowing the provenance of the denim nor having seen it in person, I wouldn't be prepared to judge it's quality.

As for RHT vs. LHT., neither is better than the other, a priori, as miz has stated.

There was a person there who also put the tie outside of his sweater and asked if it looked okay.

If you're not Gianni Agnelli, the late CEO of Fiat, then you can't do it.

correct me if i'm wrong but i think armani used to do this with crewnecks back in the 70s or something.