What are these?

soap

Hi, I am new to this forum but not expensive denim. I have a bunch of nice jeans, but came across this pair at a concert the other night and was stumped as to what they were...I was wondering if anyone knows what these are because this seems to be the place to get some answers. http://bp0.blogger.com/_ujWj4QJYo5I/Rd-Rd0roKjI/AAAAAAAADg8/8lTNzcIIMUc/s1600-h/1.jpg

There is one picture, here is another that might give some more detail...http://bp2.blogger.com/_ujWj4QJYo5I/RbsmgbsQciI/AAAAAAAABnE/mFt5xBoaMHw/s1600-h/02.jpg

I have been trying to get this brand name because I just love the wash...and any help would be great becuase I am stumped.

john mayer is a douchebag.

those jeans are pretty ugly.

we are doing you a favor by pointing this out to you (you just may not know it yet)

John Mayer is not a douchebag. Hes a pretty good guitarist. I'm guessing the jeans are Tsubi since aubrgene said he had a similiar pair, but if they're not I wouldnt be surprised if they're from Neighborhood since he knows the people there.

Thanks for not completely ripping into me...I am a John Mayer fan, well...a guitar fan in general. I just liked the wash and fit more than anything, I was not super impressed with the holes, but I thought the brand might have some cool pairs. Thanks for the help again. I live in Toronto, and my only real option for Japanese or any denim is 'Over the Rainbow', and even there it is pretty hit or miss...

I live in Toronto, and my only real option for Japanese or any denim is 'Over the Rainbow', and even there it is pretty hit or miss...

not entirely true. Klaxon Howl on Queen West has Sugarcane and some LVC stuff (i think), and hell, might even have other stuff there now, as I havent been in three + months.

Guest jeffvyain

john mayer made some shitty music back in the day, and i'm still not a huge fan of a lot of his stuff, but i really respect the dude. he's a hell of a guitarist, and he got his name out there early on with some poppy shit and used his fame to make music that he really loves. you gotta respect his business sense, and i give him props for making real music now that he's got the money to back himself. those jeans certainly aren't what this board is all about, but they could be a lot worse. they're a straight cut with an attempt at a somewhat realistic wash.

Thanks for the input, I was hoping someone would suggest some other places to shop. I didn't want to ask any more questions, on account of it being annoying to everyone. Thanks though, I ll check that place out

John Mayer is good, I have been a long time fan (through the so called "crappy" period). His old music was different I guess, but he has always been a really great guitarist, he just couldn't put it on the albums the way he does now. He has a dvd from 2003 I think and there are some songs on there with some great guitar work...it really surprised me when I first saw him live 5 years ago. I actually met him after a show and he was really cool too, that always makes you like an artist more...especially when they have actual talent. He might be a complete ass now though, I met him before he got popular/famous/rich