StuckOnStupid giveaway!

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

I'm giving away a prize to whoever answers this question first. Stop me if you heard it.

If The Cure is traveling at 76 miles per hour, and the main Cure guy leans out the window, and the wind pulls a teardrop off of his cheek, how long until it hits the ground, assuming that a cubic tear weighs one gram?

I'm giving away a prize to whoever answers this question first. Stop me if you heard it.

If The Cure is traveling at 76 miles per hour, and the main Cure guy leans out the window, and the wind pulls a teardrop off of his cheek, how long until it hits the ground, assuming that a cubic tear weighs one gram?

vertical and horizontal factors independent.

Final Distance = Initial Distance + Initial Velocity[0] + acceleration[gravity] x time squared

assuming there is no wind pushing the teardrop up or down

0 = [You need the initial height] + 0 - 9.81Timesquared

Square root of [initial height/9.81] = Time

Is he wearing mascara or not?