I need your superopinion my these old evisus..

im from UK , an uk ebay is flooded wiv 100's of fraud shit evisu.. so if ur in u.k probly bout £30 max coz no1 ovr ere wud appreciate them for wat they r... i dno bout the u.s

an btw i got 3 pairs of evisu.. that r very jay z

they say never judge a book by its cover. but if the cover looks good you pick up the book

Never, ever say you got something off eBay for 75bucks _3_ years ago, not special edition, limited or anything, and then you want the price trice as high.

You may have been robbed by Supreme but I'll pay you 120$ for them or something in the like.

Serge had a really nice pair of Evisu jeans for girls that I got for the list price; 100$. And these. P-o-lease.

EDIT: I'll say it again. If anyone have some real old Evisu Jeans, like were talking naturally faded gulls, original EVIS tag or anything I'm your man. I'll pay a good price and can hook you up with some other jeans stuff if needed.

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

xx01.gif

Edited by skecr8r on May 11, 2005 at 01:20 AM

Because he's a bit of a tool...

But just because you get a great deal on something doesn't mean you have to pass it on.

I mean everything has a certain value no matter what you got it for.

If I get something for FREE I'm still gonna SELL it to you!

Clown move nontheless though. & he won't even get back at me or skecr8r to figure something out...

Very strange thread.

-Dub

Definitely. He is properly just asking whether these jeans he found on eBay is real or not ;-)

But eitherway, Them-D, if he for some reason contacts me, you'll get them. I got enough Evisus as is.

Oh yeah; I have some old size 30x32 with silver stitched gulls. Hit me up with a Supermessage, I won't be as super stupid as this other supershopper. You'll get them bargain price.

Denim Fanatismé.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif

Edited by skecr8r on May 12, 2005 at 11:20 AM

Because you little twerps, if you read my original post, I was trying to figure how much to ask for them I wasn't trying to sell them. Then I get all these dudes on my jock about it, so of course I'm going to state a large price. Wouldn't you? Why would I want to hook you up anyway? I have friends in real life, I don't need internet buddies... jeesh

P.S. the jeans are realer than your life.

Looky here, it's just the way the cookie tear. Prepare to get hurt and mangled like Kurt Angle, rookie year.

Quote:

Because you little twerps, if you read my original post, I was trying to figure how much to ask for them I wasn't trying to sell them. Then I get all these dudes on my jock about it, so of course I'm going to state a large price. Wouldn't you? Why would I want to hook you up anyway? I have friends in real life, I don't need internet buddies... jeesh

P.S. the jeans are realer than your life.

--- Original message by UnhappySupremeCustomer on May 12, 2005 01:11 PM

Huh? You were trying to figure how much to ask for them but you weren't trying to sell them?? then why were you asking how much to ask for them?

Fine, he didn't say outright he would sell them.

Themdouble and me then makes him an offer, at least in that case any fair guy would at least have the courage to give us an Pm so we would know that he isn't interested in selling as is.

Then he makes an offer on selling them for 130$, and again does nothing. That doesn't make sense.

But whatever, I just hope Themdouble find something he needs.

Denim Fanatismé.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif