Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

lol that is a good analogy. i just want to know why you don't meet any of the se people. i understand japan is a populous country and everything but you're in their circle somehow so will see them around eventually. it's just like james jebbia or futura or something. they're just almost famous.

Ever been to tokyo? Its on a different level in terms of crowds. Also in Japan groups are very tight and it isnt easy for outsiders to enter. foreigners are the ultimate outsiders here. besides that I live in the woods man, I dont meet anyone living most days.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit.. i havnt thought about fila in years.

shit was so ill when i was a kid, they were the only sneakers i wanted. i remember drawing those symbols on my notebooks. id definitely grab a polo if i could.

Guest mwills

This is probably a stupid question, so sorry in advance. Go easy on me :o

I was wondering if there is any limit per customer when it comes to the Oakley Frogskin drop on the 12th. I'm looking to pick up a pair for myself, but I may do a couple pickups for SFers as well.

I got the famous Supreme LA customer service when I went down earlier this week. The guy was just fucking around for 5 minutes while I was waiting for him to ring me up for a hat. I wanted to buy a sticker, but he ended up giving it to me for free. So it was worht it I guess.

CIMG0713.jpg

I got the famous Supreme LA customer service when I went down earlier this week. The guy was just fucking around for 5 minutes while I was waiting for him to ring me up for a hat. I wanted to buy a sticker, but he ended up giving it to me for free. So it was worht it I guess.

WTF is the "famous Supreme LA customer service"? I've had nothing but good service both of the times that I have shopped there.

WTF is the "famous Supreme LA customer service"? I've had nothing but good service both of the times that I have shopped there.
Forgive him, he is not as cool as you. The only time someone brings up Supreme's great customer service is to show how down they are with the scene.

In all honesty Supreme LA is a crap shoot. Sometimes I get free stickers and can buy multiples of the limited gear. Homeboy let me get several fitted box logos. And then there was the time dude just stared at me while I asked for some size 10s. Yeah, Supreme LA is not the worse, but it is very far from being good.

what scene? "lift weights regularly, juris doctorate, punk internet kids" scene. and you?

but in all due respect i think aeros comment was out of hand. i shop at supreme regualrly, at least twice for every season release. they are far from good. i personally think anyone who steps in to defend, of all things, Supreme LA's customer service is a little warped. they are notorious for being dicks.

Allow me to clarify. I have been to Supreme LA twice and both times my service was just fine. As long as you know the actual names of the items you are looking to buy you should be fine. I am assuming that those who receive bad service are typical beasting dip shits who walk up to the counter and ask if there are any box tees left. Now Supreme NYC on the other hand is on a whole other level when it comes to service.

i've never been to the LA shop, but i've never really had any bad experiences at the NY shop. Sometimes, I get the feeling that they resent my existence b/c i haven't skated in years and don't know them and don't live in LES, but maybe that's just in my head. They've always been helpful. Maybe a little cranky on a release day after dealing with resellers who barely speak english all day, but that's understandable. And no, saying that they've been decent to me isn't me trying to point out that fact that i'm down with them or their scene, b/c i'm definitely not.

shit.. i havnt thought about fila in years.

shit was so ill when i was a kid, they were the only sneakers i wanted. i remember drawing those symbols on my notebooks. id definitely grab a polo if i could.

at my school the kids who wore jordans would beat up the kids that wore fila. coz filas were stupid and jordans were dope. everyone knows that.

When was that?

haha. 1990-95. the cool kids at my school wore nothing but stussy (on weekends only, we had a uniform) & jordan V/VI/VIIs usually in black to fit the uniform code. dumb kids had fila, I definately remember that.

what scene? "lift weights regularly, juris doctorate, punk internet kids" scene. and you?

but in all due respect i think aeros comment was out of hand. i shop at supreme regualrly, at least twice for every season release. they are far from good. i personally think anyone who steps in to defend, of all things, Supreme LA's customer service is a little warped. they are notorious for being dicks.

i have no idea what your talking about in that first sentence nerd.

anyway, what are you some sort of retail masochist?

at my school the kids who wore jordans would beat up the kids that wore fila. coz filas were stupid and jordans were dope. everyone knows that.

hahaha, well i was in the clear then, because they werent anyone who wore jordans at my school. i lived in a shitty area when i was in elementary school though.

it was like fila, nike but mostly airwalk. didnt even know what jordan's were when i was a beb.

i forget which years it was...i'm thinking like somewhere between 90 and 93...but around that time, in the Detroit area at least, there were a couple solid years at least where Fila was the -only- thing the hood was rocking, period. the athletic shoe stores were floor-to-ceiling Fila's until you got to about 2/3 of the way back. i'm assuming it was that way in most cities in the states at the time.