Haircuts in Philadelphia?

Roflcopterpwnsyou

that's any chinese hairdresser. in china i got a perm after asking my hair to be cut.

i told them to trim up the sides and I ended up with an undercut ie. 8th grade. terrible. But again, the scalp massage was as always top notch. Not that shitty 30 sec get out of here american stylist, they make you actually want to stay there..

• 11 months later...

as principle, I must respond to any PA based thread.

When I am home I go to Hairdresser INC. Its in Berwyn/Paoli (MainLine4life) and owned by my neighbor. its like $24 and they always do a good job.

as principle, I must respond to any PA based thread.

When I am home I go to Hairdresser INC. Its in Berwyn/Paoli (MainLine4life) and owned by my neighbor. its like $24 and they always do a good job.

I can't believe this thread is still being used. Anyway, I had my haircut at American Mortal a few months back and I forget the guys name but he did a good job. I still don't know if I feel he did a good enough job for the $50 it cost me, but it was the first time in a long while my hair didn't get fucked up. I hear the chop shop on Temple's campus and on South St. is pretty good for like the $10 they charge.

• 5 months later...