Coffee Chat

viv1984viv

Guest StuckOnStupid
i like it too, but i wonder...is it so good if it didn't have the condensed milk in it?

isthe condensed milk the only difference from your standard iced coffee? i drink regular stuff by the galon in summertime...

isthe condensed milk the only difference from your standard iced coffee? i drink regular stuff by the galon in summertime...

no i think there's more to the coffee itself too, any vietnamese want to chime in? but i wonder if it's as enjoyable without the condensed milk

on another note -- anybody have a timer on their coffee machine? Anybody use it? with my morning schedule it's a great idea but it also defeats the whole point of making fresh coffee

no i think there's more to the coffee itself too, any vietnamese want to chime in? but i wonder if it's as enjoyable without the condensed milk

on another note -- anybody have a timer on their coffee machine? Anybody use it? with my morning schedule it's a great idea but it also defeats the whole point of making fresh coffee

still very enjoyable w/o milk. i used to drink that shit hot underneath the french press in saigon. but the condensed milk makes it vietnamese coffee. Vietnamese coffee has been trying to break through the market in the past 5-10 years with their own beans, etc.

i use the timer, but recently i've been too lazy. i like the idea, the ideal would be to get the automatic grinder/brewer. It grinds it first than brews it according to the timer

ill probably get flamed for this but i like starbucks

ive bought their beans before and it was good

Much as I hate to say it, the fucking coffee is GRAND!!!! I drink coffee black and strong. It is my only real vice and I am not too picky about it but Starbucks coffee tastes pretty damn good to me.

Much as I hate to say it, the fucking coffee is GRAND!!!! I drink coffee black and strong. It is my only real vice and I am not too picky about it but Starbucks coffee tastes pretty damn good to me.

Starbucks is ok by me too, but you're right...when I do buy it, I can't shake the feeling that I'm selling out. Anybody here live in Williamsburg? A couple of years ago Time Out magazine did a stunt there -- apparently it's one of the last neighborhoods without a Starbucks, a fact that the hipster punks and snobs who live there covet. Well Time Out sends out a guy with a mock petition to bring Starbucks there. Apparently people were so enraged, cars pulled up mid street to yell obscenities at him. Ha ha That was a couple of years ago, I dunno if they finally infiltrated.

i unabashedly enjoy starbucks. the thing with their coffee is that if you drink it with sugar/cream, it tastes like complete shit. You need to drink that black in order to really taste it. bring the hate on!