Going for the Dior Fit, without the Dior Price!

martinjmadriaga

Hey guys, I really love how the Dior jeans fit, with lots of stack and a skinny silhouette. Too bad I just dont have the money to pay that much. I'm 5'6/5'7, so do you think an APC New Cure, an Ande Whall Raker 28/34 or a Nudie Thin Finn 28/34 will do the trick? These jeans are more in my price range since I'm only 16 years old. Thanks for all the help guys.

All the suggested jeans will give you the slim sillhouette, but none are similar to the Dior fit; they're all too low-rise and the uniqueness of the Dior comes from its seat.

The closest thing I can think of is Julian Red California. The new Nudie Even Steven seems close if you tapered it a bit.

Check that, I just looked on the April 77 thread and I am liking what I am seeing. Can anyone help me on what size to get? I am 5'6/5'7, 120 and I am wondering what model I should get if I want that Dior look. Thanks alot guys!

i'm about the same size as you, i got a sz 29 hi-standard. it fits a little loose in the waist but the calves are quite tapered. 28 was just right in the waist but the bottom looked like leggings. hope this helps

Rakers or Skulls. None of that stretchy bullshit and great denim. I can personally vouch for Rakers being seriously nice cut and quality.

By the way, if you did buy Cures or Finns you need to size down due to the elastane. But fuck that, go wild and buy some nice rigid 100% cotton.

i'm pretty sure cures are 100% cotton.

Check that, I just looked on the April 77 thread and I am liking what I am seeing. Can anyone help me on what size to get? I am 5'6/5'7, 120 and I am wondering what model I should get if I want that Dior look. Thanks alot guys!

I would recommend the Joey Overdrives in indigo denim size 28 for you. I think you'll like it as much as I love mine. I have a black raw 19 cm Dior Homme jeans and the April 77 isn't a bad choice as my blue counterpart.

i heard that the dior cut is based on the apc ns. like the ns was hedi's favorite pair of jeans so he sought to reproduce with the dior but better i guess.

umm dont know about the truth behind that, they are a somewhat similar fit, but not exactly the same. from my experience the apc's fit a bit wider in the thighs and I personally prefer the arse cut on the diors.