Carl vs. jmatsu all out BRAWL XXX

poly800rock

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn.

Another one?

I should pull out some Kobe shit ("who is jmatsu, who is this dude, are we friends, do I know him?) but ill refrain. Seriously, this all started because of some dumbass comment i made about skinny jeans when i was stoned?

And i know the least about fashion/clothing/modding/dressing myself in the morning? Who the fuck cares? I get to wake up each day with the satisfaction that not only is my life is better then yours but I make a difference in my community and I am a good fucking person. Not some little bitch on the internet with a personal vendetta.

yeah i guess we should all just say fuck fashion, do some community service, and start a superfuture support group for the sensitive pussies of the internet.

wow that's a strong conclusion. your life is better than mine? i don't see how? your contrived boy-grin/smile is obnoxious just like your wardrobe. this is a fashion forum is it not?

at least you admit that you made "some dumbass comment" when you were stoned.

you are an insect. your constant buzzing at best is a source of irritation, nothing more.

yeah i guess we should all just say fuck fashion, do some community service, and start a superfuture support group for the sensitive pussies of the internet.

wow that's a strong conclusion. your life is better than mine? i don't see how? your contrived boy-grin/smile is obnoxious just like your wardrobe. this is a fashion forum is it not?

at least you admit that you made "some dumbass comment" when you were stoned.

you are an insect. your constant buzzing at best is a source of irritation, nothing more.

Carl wears Helmut Lang/Jil Sander/Marc Jacobs. Same brands as a lot of hip new yorkers. what's wrong?

jmatsu = more annoying than hemmrhoids for a bottom.

this analogy proves your vast knowledge of the subject doesn't it?

i guess anyone can become a superjunkie by posting random dribble.

Carl wears Helmut Lang/Jil Sander/Marc Jacobs. Same brands as a lot of hip new yorkers. what's wrong?

i personally don't think it's worn well. if it isn't and insult/injustice to those labels, it certainly looks to be mediocriy-incarnate at best. either you have the "eye" for styling or you don't (i am not going to argue this).

anyway as i mentioned in that other thread, it was all about the denim discrepencies that pot-smoking carl (which i didn't know at the time. and is a sorry excuse...) spouted that started this.

fuck it, i don't even care anymore. it's all water under the bridge. if being a dumbass is fun for the indvidul, and entertaining for a certain sufu audience, so be it (but if i don't agree or approve, i will def. speak my mind).

I liked that analogy.

thank you. while i don't agree with all you posts (at least you speak you mind!), your past eloquence has been a constant source of entertainment for me and other members whether they care to admit it or not.

back to work now...

It would probably be better then being a bitch like you.

Ahhh-hah! I knew it! Sort of. Someones just jealous of my chisled features and boyish good looks :D

And last I checked SF represented a whole hell of alot more then just fashion. Stop by the Culture once in awhile and you'll see what I mean.

i personally don't think it's worn well. if it isn't and insult/injustice to those labels, it certainly looks to be mediocriy-incarnate at best. either you have the "eye" for styling or you don't (i am not going to argue this).

Hmmmm. Id say I wear them well. Not as well as others, but certainly probably better then you. Its interesting to me how one could go on and on about how i look yet never post a picture of themselves.

anyway as i mentioned in that other thread, it was all about the denim discrepencies that pot-smoking carl (which i didn't know at the time. and is a sorry excuse...)

I didnt mean it as an "excuse", mearly stating a fact.

And sure, water under the bridge now, but I know youve still got some personal vendetta against me that will surface again.

It would probably be better then being a bitch like you.

-if that's how you feel, go help out at the soup kitchens. why not join greenpeace. you'll be the best dressed there. here, you're not even a contender's runner up.

Ahhh-hah! I knew it! Sort of. Someones just jealous of my chisled features and boyish good looks :D

-this is like a poorly executed shark immitation.

And last I checked SF represented a whole hell of alot more then just fashion. Stop by the Culture once in awhile and you'll see what I mean.

-ask anyone. i've commented in superculture many a time. you should spend sometime in superdenim doing some research. we all know superfuture's origins, and i guess if it was only about fashion, you'd be out of a job or have no where to post (although your posting is dumb anyhow). but it's okay...keep listening to the smiths and keep your hands in your pockets when you thread upon a subject you can't possibley comprehend!

Hmmmm. Id say I wear them well. Not as well as others, but certainly probably better then you. Its interesting to me how one could go on and on about how i look yet never post a picture of themselves.

-again another strong assumption and a pathetic retort. i guess all film critics should start producing or directing film as well (or they won't be considered credible)/ cuisine gourmets don't mean shit (with your logic) unless they acutally cook...

like i mentioned before whether i have posted or not doesn't hide the fact that your wardrobe and it's styling is usually feces. you're just proving your stupidity again by saying you've never seen my pics and commenting that you're crap is probably better. stated very objectively (to humour this debate): who knows? but then again, who cares? what is known and is plain to see is your stupid facial expession, stupid wardrobe fits, and crybaby attitude.

I didnt mean it as an "excuse", mearly stating a fact.

-this is exactly what intoxicated drivers say at they're manslaughter court hearings for their negligence/drunk driving. it may be a fact that you were stoned, but does it give you the excuse to spout nonfactual nonsense? with your obvisouly and repeated stupidity, it is very easy to be the judge and jury.

And sure, water under the bridge now, but I know youve still got some personal vendetta against me that will surface again.

-i don't have anything personal against you. stop flattering yourself. like i mentioned you're an insect. i merely pointed out the descrpencies in your so-called marijuana induced rant. you are an egostical asshole (like someone mentioned before, this is no special label, so stop crying) who just seems unintelligent. simple as that. you oftn argue points you can't possibly win.

it's all good though. every town has it's resident fool/jackass (i didn't think sufu needed one though and it's not my decision).

i feel that you're an insignificant cockroach. if i give you the benefit of the doubt, you're at best superfuture's corny&badly-dressed/smiling mascot.

stop digging the hole deeper. why not fade out with some dignity?

-i don't have anything personal against you. stop flattering yourself. like i mentioned you're an insect. i merely pointed out the descrpencies in your so-called marijuana induced rant. you are an egostical asshole (like someone mentioned before, this is no special label, so stop crying) who just seems unintelligent. simple as that. you oftn argue points you can't possibly win.

it's all good though. every town has it's resident fool/jackass (i didn't think sufu needed one though and it's not my decision).

i feel that you're an insignificant cockroach. if i give you the benefit of the doubt, you're at best superfuture's corny&badly-dressed/smiling mascot.

stop digging the hole deeper. why not fade out with some dignity?

Alright.

Whatever dude. I obviously posted and/or did something to make you severly upset. I apologize. You can keep getting your subtle digs on me in random threads and the SF world will go back to normal.

Im gonna go back to listening to Mariah Carey and dancing in the photo lab.

And you can stop pretending that it isnt about my dashing good looks :D...kix can attest.

Alright.

Whatever dude. I obviously posted and/or did something to make you severly upset. I apologize. You can keep getting your subtle digs on me in random threads and the SF world will go back to normal.

Im gonna go back to listening to Mariah Carey and dancing in the photo lab.

And you can stop pretending that it isnt about my dashing good looks :D...kix can attest.

your apology really isn't even necessary and is totally meaningless because of your obviously nonchalant escapist attitude/"whatever" comment. "...the SF world will go back to normal" -i see zero abnormality. good things always attracts/breeds parasites/insects.

have fun listening to mariah carey and dancing in the photo lab (thanks for that bit of useless info).

get over yourself. you're not totally grotesque, but the "dashing good looks" statement is def an exaggeration.

like i mentioned you're an insect. [...] i feel that you're an insignificant cockroach.
your apology really isn't even necessary and is totally meaningless because of your obviously nonchalant escapist attitude/"whatever" comment. "...the SF world will go back to normal" -i see zero abnormality. good things always attracts/breeds parasites/insects.

is anyone else even remotely troubled by a member of "the axis powers" using all this "insects in need of extermination" rhetoric? mein kampf much, jmatsu?