Gucci biting Visvim

M4TM

sorry if posted already, but i dropped by the gucci store today and saw these visvim-ish boots there - very surprised - it even has the removable fringe!

comes in black or brown suede.

i don't have access to a picture host at the moment, but i'll post something later...

• 1 month later...
any idea where i can get a pair of these in black? to my understanding, american boutiques only stock this in brown.

If these are new for this season, I'm guessing the Gucci stores here (Paris) would probably have them. The best thing to do is probably ask any of the Gucci stores around you to check inventory and find out which stores here have them in black. I can check them out for you if you find a pair.

Guest StuckOnStupid
there's nothing wrong w/ what Gucci or Visvim is doing. It's what grown people want to wear. Only kids wear jordans for every occasion?

avatar5980_1.gif - "Oh damn, but that was deep, doggie!"

Does anyone here know/would be able to call a Gucci store in America to find out if the moccasin sneakers are made down to a size US 6? I tried these on today in a 7 but they were a full size too big, but the girls at the store told me that's all they had and it was closing time so they were trying to shoo me away anyway.

These things are pretty nice though. Very slim with Vans-like profile with the Visvim-like details.

• 4 months later...