Gucci biting Visvim

M4TM

Does anyone know where to find these in brown right now? I know they are last seasons at this point but if you have or know where to get them in an 8.5 PM me please

I've been looking too, they were on the gucci site a while ago but then got taken down. bummer..

they had those guccis on the sale racks at harrods a month ago, in all three colors in different sizes. they might still be left as there were a good amount of pairs left.

If you happen by there and they have brown in a Mens 7.5, let me know! I got the tan version at Neiman awhile back.

BTW...they run mad big. I wear a sz. 10 Vans Authentic/Era/Chukka and a 7.5 in these fit perfect and sole-to-sole, they're the same length.

haha i'm a fan of that Red Wing ripofff hahaha i thought it was helarous. Everyone has their own take , not necessarily a direct ripoff. We are just influenced by the things around us and things that have been around for all of time lol. and i bet the lil' fring shit did come off something indians wore circa' 1756

• 4 weeks later...
gucci has also taken NIKE!!!!! *I know they are fake.. i laugh when i see gangster wanna be kids wearing these kicks with their "gucci" hat and gucci man purse"

gucci-air-force-ones-white-gold.jpg

these are legit, but if you don't got the espo af2, you ain't shit.

lawl so i guess a good example of this argument is like... visvim took the whole concept of moccasins from natives who invented the moccasisn likes foreals?

whatever you can get that gucci shoe in black that looks almost identical except its 320$ cheaper.

vans make something very similar to this shamanesque gucci

and wai is this thread bumpd this shits been on sale out the door long ago