your supershopping list. what you are currently hunting for?

thelion1856

here is what i am hunting for in no paticular order, just as i find it or come across it. If anyone knows a spot to buy or find these let each other know.

1. Red Moon wallet

2. some good quality sunglasses (dont know exactly what yet)

3. A good quality watch (dont know exactly what yet)

4. A plain old steal or metal keychain bottle opener (anyone know where to get one?)

5. a pair of some nice black boots

6. alden wingtips (black) (just gotta make another S.F. trip for this)

7. maybe a pair of alden boots black (just gotta make another S.F. trip for this)

8. A nice thick quality biker wallet chain.

I bought a car today, a 2 door honda accord midnight black so thats one thing off the list.

as i discover more things i might need i'll add to the list.

Hmm...

1. Nintendo Wii

2. V-neck undershirts

3. Comme des Garcons wallet

4. Porter tote bag

5. Jeans (APC or April 77)

6. Slim fitting dress pants

7. Business card holder

8. An even better Nintendo DS lite case (mine broke)

I'm trying to save all my major shopping trips for when I go to Japan this December. Can't wait...

cdiem boots for cheap lol

ann d boots for cheap

maria ozawa uncensored dvd/vcd

stuff no-longer on the list:

lw09, black, small [copped lw81, 3/07]

alden boots [pre-ordered af68, should arrive 9/07]

new shades from spectacles for humans, don't know what yet... [copped derome brenner jacky 2, 3/07]

good quality cdiem style black boots for <200

a slim hi top to change it up from the sk8 his

mjk linnen jacket (with that big old hood)

mjk arm pocket hoodie with oversized hood

fresh socks

cap for my truck

steven alan shirts on sale (like 5)

lomo sidekick bag

ayn: loopwheeler makes a cashmere hoodie?? link? go ahead and add that to the list

ayn-

naw my bank didnt let the transfer through. they thought it was some fraud type shit, so i gotta go to them and tell them to unblock the card for japan and then redo the buy. except now i gotta be really wary on spending since i just bought a car. so i gotta wait it off.

walleye-

here is an aluminum biz card holdr for 3 billz.

http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=340&f=2570

- balenciaga 'weekender' duffel

- carpe diem crushed leather shirt

- dior homme 'votc' one button peak lapel blazer (in charcoal)

- dior homme 'strip' bleu clair jeans unwaxed

- idiom grayscale series polkadot jacket

- louis vuitton derby lace ups

- rick owens leather riders jacket

- supreme x nike sb blazer (in black/grey) *purchased*

Theres stores in Koreae that still have Supreme Blazers, because they're charging $275 for them... I guess that is an option...

I haven't bought much in awhile so I'm all backed up and got a big list now:

-about 3-4 workaday MTM suits, gotta figure out whether I wanna do that here, in HK, or Thailand... probably all 2-button, single vent, slimmish silhouette, lots of detailing

-a good week's worth of plain, white broadcloth work shirts, narrow collars

-a few MTM ties done moderately narrow, in black, navy, and brown

-a good pair of black captoes to work in, probably will be Church's from Space in HK at $175

-a white-faced Rolex Air-King

-some off-color laceups, probably something N.D.C. distressed

-I'm gonna get like a week's worth of A.P.C. military shirts knocked off by a local tailor, I wrecked a few originals in the washing machine and will cut patterns off those and have a week's worth made in white broadcloth, hopefully for like $10 a piece. If anyone else wears APC size 1 I'll hook you up.

-Might get my Diors replicated if I can get my hands on a roll of good enough selvage denim, also cheaply, hopefully. Again, if you're a size 28 or 29, I'll get you some runoff of my pieces.

Basically, just need to update all my basics this year...

I try to list stuff I want, but the list just gets too long and out of control.

I'm thinking about starting a log to keep track of what I want and what I buy. Not sure if I could handle that, tho. Any of you superqueens do anything like that?

or is that too gay?

Totally do that. I'm a terrible procrastinator by nature, so once I started working I had to force myself to make lists for everything I had to do. Now I'm sort of compulsive about it. So yeah, I have a short, mid, and long term shopping list. And I match transactions in quicken against it so I know how much I've spent, when, and on what type of clothing.

<-- dork

I try to list stuff I want, but the list just gets too long and out of control.

I'm thinking about starting a log to keep track of what I want and what I buy. Not sure if I could handle that, tho. Any of you superqueens do anything like that?

or is that too gay?

I think that keeping a log of what you want and what you've purchased is a good way of stay within a self-imposed budget. A log will help keep you focused on purchasing what's on your list, and it might help to reduce impulse purchases. I don't like having a large list of things to buy though, just a few things here and there. My taste always changes and what I actually need varies as well. I just like to focus on what I see as big holes in my wardrobe and go from there.

On to my list...

-TaT suit in a dark color

-a pair of boots or oxfords that i can wear with jeans or a suit (rm williams chelseas maybe)

-a well made pair of slim, straight fitting pair of chinos/khakis (suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :) )

-LGC belt in black, maybe with a square/rectangular buckle

-vans syndicate hi's from last season

-New Wallet (haven't figured out what brand)

-More dress clothes (very open ended, I need to upgrade that section of my wardrobe badly, fitted but not too slim)

-Couple pairs of shoes for spring/summer

-Quality messenger bag (simple, yet functional)

-A few more tees and lightweight sweathshirts for spring/summer

-Some nice ankle boots (black and brown)

- Yamaha R6 or Suzuki GSX-R (debating which motor) for summer commuting...

That's off the top of my head, there's defnitely a lot more if I were to think about it for a minute.