Justin Timberlake's shoes during The Grammy's.

captain5640

Did anyone see Justin Timberlake's performance of "My Love" during The Grammy's? If so, did you by chance recognize the white sneakers he was wearing? I can't find any pictures online yet, if I do find one I'll post it.

Thanks.

I noticed this as well... I was expecting to see some Kim Jones kicks... then I noticed the solid line and was baffled... "they look like DH but I though KJ was his homie!"

So my Q is... what's Kim Jones' relationship to JT now?

Thanks for the help. Dior is out of my price range too, but I thought they looked good on him. I've seen him wear some sneakers that are a lot bulkier before. The Dior's look much better.

yeah T.I. dressed better than Justin for that performance alone. Justin's style for the past few years, esp. during the FutureSex era where he started doin that 'dandy' look always seemed like it was missing something, not quite natural.

Best dressed rappers IMO = Jay-Z (when he's wearing a traditional tailored suit), Andre 3000 (has been out of the spotlight recently but he's prob. the best dressed rapper of all time, top 5 MC ever too), Kanye (hit/miss, sometimes he's trying too hard, but he's the one dude out there who I think gets the suit/sneaker thing right, JT should take notes).

Thanks for the help. Dior is out of my price range too, but I thought they looked good on him. I've seen him wear some sneakers that are a lot bulkier before. The Dior's look much better.

If you want some sneakers like that to go with a black suit, get the original german armys, or even the Margiela version. both look infinitely better than the DH ones JT wore on the grammys. A dirtied up pair of white german armys, lustery black DH suit, white shirt w/ open collar & 2-button jacket top button done up = greatness.