samurai s/s 2007

poly800rock

I like the "SKA SHIRT," although I would never wear it.......not a very impressive collection. Dare I say, but alot of the stuff looks "cheap."

yes. i was about to buy some sammys until i heard that theyre very cheap in quality compared to other japanese denim. i.e. thread ripping very easily.

yes. i was about to buy some sammys until i heard that theyre very cheap in quality compared to other japanese denim. i.e. thread ripping very easily.

As sacreligious as it is, I think all of the sammys in the contest thread look like shit. Most of them look like they are gonna fall apart. Either way, I can never tell if you're joking or not........weirdo.

As sacreligious as it is, I think all of the sammys in the contest thread look like shit. Most of them look like they are gonna fall apart. Either way, I can never tell if you're joking or not........weirdo.

i wasnt joking about the sammys. read it in some thread.

but i WAS joking when i said your penis was huge last night.

100% cotton thread breaks much easier than modern polyester blend. most japanese brands (even ones that have modern cuts like Somet) use 100% cotton thread....But combine the uneven weave of the contest jawns with 100% cotton thread, something's gonna give, if it makes you feel easier, none of the threads from my samurai black have come apart and i wore those for 2 months straight

Its a shame you cant see any new jeans though, its been said before that although cotton isnt the strongest way to stitch its still stitched ( and the stitching is quality ) in cotton for historical significance. Also of all the jeans I own, Id bet my sammies last the longest- compared to PBJ etc the certainly seam to be the " 'ardest" jeans.

While we are being sacriligious, I dont care about levi, I know they started "it" but today there are so many better brands, and im buying jeans today.

I can imagine cheap rockin the denim flatcap.

if you think that samurai makes cheap quality jeans i would disagree. I own a pair that i have been wearing for 5 months now and they are still lookin okay except for a small mini hole in the back pocket fade and some minor stiching comming loose on the 2 front pockets.

If your going to skate in your japanese denim dont expect them to look the same they did on day 1. Im sure most of the people in the contest skate or ride bike in them or do things on purpose to make them fade quicker or more.

• 2 months later...