Self Edge Online Store now open...

kiya

It's been a long three months in the making..

Along the way we met designers from Japan, almost killed ourselves opening the store, moved quite a bit of product, fell in love with a few brands, and got sued by Levi's.

But somehow we've made it, we love you all, and thanks for all the support that you've given us these few months.

Stick with us, we'll try and make your denim buying life as easy as possible by offering help anytime you need it, and also trying to make the hard-to-find denim buying experience more pleasurable while keeping the prices as low as we can.

I'm happy to present the beginning of our online store. We're starting with a little product and adding more every five days or so. I've personally measured EVERY size of every model/cut we carry to take the guess-work out of deciding on which size to purchase.

We'll be adding the Flat Head 3001, Iron Heart 634S, SEXIH (after one week of being released in-store only), Flat Head Button Down Shirts, Sugarcane Belts, and much more in about three or four weeks.

Please go to our site and sign up for our mailing list to be informed of updates and specials if you'd like..

If you have any questions, feel free to call us... we like to talk.

(415) 558-0658

http://www.selfedge.com

sounds pretty awesome. Are you putting a limit on how many pairs of the SEXIH a person can purchase?

Nope, no limit...

Somehow i doubt many people will be able to afford more than one pair at almost 400 a pop..

?? im am confused. perhaps you can reiterate this tip.

i meant that the way i see it, only way you can get away with resale is with the more hyped brands? NBHD x SRDR x UNKLE sold at $500 here in singapore, and i thought it would be impossible to resell them so i didn't go and queue up - they shot to over a grand on the bay in a week.

but Iron Heart x Self Edge?...really now.

I ordered a pair of Nudies from Self Edge Sunday night and I got them Wednesday afternoon. Pretty fast shipping, but I also live in the same state so that might be why. The shop was pretty basic and I had some trouble changing my shipping address from the address I originally registered with, but after that was taken care of, ordering went by without a hitch.

The weird thing is, when I got the jeans, the Nudie manual/booklet that's usually attached to the back pocket was missing, but the plastic tag was still there. Not realy a big deal though, just thought it was odd.

This is my first post on SD and I mainly wanted to say that Self Edge was easy to order from and Kiya answered my question about shipping very promptly.

I ordered a pair of Nudies from Self Edge Sunday night and I got them Wednesday afternoon. Pretty fast shipping, but I also live in the same state so that might be why. The shop was pretty basic and I had some trouble changing my shipping address from the address I originally registered with, but after that was taken care of, ordering went by without a hitch.

The weird thing is, when I got the jeans, the Nudie manual/booklet that's usually attached to the back pocket was missing, but the plastic tag was still there. Not realy a big deal though, just thought it was odd.

This is my first post on SD and I mainly wanted to say that Self Edge was easy to order from and Kiya answered my question about shipping very promptly.

sorry about the missing booklet..

people tend to pull those off if they're trying the jeans on in the store.

if you'd like one, please PM me your shipping address and i'll send one out asap along with a 10% off your next order note.

-kiya

RE: the sugar cane women's rodeo bootcut

is that the same jean as the men's sc404321-128 rodeoman boot jeans? same flasher. they look identical.

Yup, same exact pair of jeans.

I find that the inseam is too short and the thigh region is far too skinny for most men, so we sell it as a women's cut.

weird though that you'd say "most solid jeans ever constructed for women" "has been reproduced for women" if they're normally men's jeans...just sayin

In all honesty, there's no way a man can fit into these jeans...

I'm not sure how Sugarcane expects a man to fit into these..

They say they're for men, but it's the only pair of jeans they make with such a short inseam and the thigh measurement runs almost 20% to 35% smaller than most men's jeans.

We're also, to my knowledge, the only Sugarcane retailer in the country than carries this model because i don't think anybody has thought to consider it as a women's cut..

The flathead houndstooth shirts are 170 right?

Yup..

and we do exchanges if what you get isn't the right size cause they run a tad bit small.

We also just got some more flat head sweaters and shirts...