Nom de Guerre F/W 07

verizon011

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should've upped the ante and said that the discount was 25% off or something, and seen if you guys would have met it :)
Haha. We can generally match prices for it (although with no discount) but can't match discounts. :(

The usual mail order superfuture discount for non-sale items is 20% but we can only do 10% for NDG.

• 2 weeks later...
^ Thirded.

Explanations will do if pictures aren't available.

Tiger fleece shawl collars, some updated hoodies (along with the usual), big chunky sweaters, a quilted inner and fur lined hood hoodie, the usual amazing outerwear, thermals, etc. Sometime soon we should be getting a big shipment of t-shirts and stuff at Blackbird. After that; a huge shipment of Fall stuff. Not about the shipping date for that, though.

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY got my deck hood.

Another classic NDG piece in all aspects -- quality design and concept, high quality materials, extra slim fitting (XL is slim on me and I rock M in CDG...???) and very weak construction (zip up the front and put my hands in the pockets to straighten out and pull down the jacket and the fuckin left pocket ripped along the seems... no biggie as the missus is a seamstress........

Does any one have the deconstructed shirts - the cord/plaid? - how do they fit? i have the measurements but you can never be sure.

I picked up the red/black cord shirt in a medium.. i wear a medium in everything and it fits perfectly. a bit slim, but not too much.

i was really disappointed with the deck hood when i saw it, it just wasn't as heavy as i was expecting and the details didn't warrant the cost.

Does any one have the deconstructed shirts - the cord/plaid? - how do they fit? i have the measurements but you can never be sure.

I just picked it up in red/black. They fit pretty slim, but the fit is pretty spot on. It's even a great shirt to wear as a flannel - Cobain style.

http://www.stelsinc.com/browse-nom-de-guerre_pg1.html

call for the deck hoodie I'm pretty sure I saw it there.

before anyone asks I dont work for stel's but they do have a really nice store in Boston.

I think they've been sold-out. I looked at the online store earlier last week, they had them, but by friday they gone from the website.