Mail Order Bakery

Rockn

Hey guys,

My girlfriend is trying to start a mail order subscription bakery. Where every month you would get a new kind of cookie or brownie or cake.

She is still in her beta mode and testing stuff out. I wanted to know that if any of you would be interested in getting a free batch of cupcakes or brownies? I'll I ask is that you let her know your thoughts on the product and presentation and that you give her business card/website out to your friends.

If you are interested, all you have to do is PM me with your name and address!

Thanks!

free food?! I would gladly be a product tester for your girlfriend's startup. If only there was a way to send tiramisu through the mail... but if this is for real, then I'll be more than happy to consume your pastries and let you know how I feel about them

edit: unless they are laced with ex-lax

are you allowed to ship perishable food in the mail?

i don't think so...

Well, I know you can ship it via FedEx, UPS, etc. Since she's probably using express mail or something like that (I can't imagine anyone using regular mail for this sort of thing), I would say it's allowed...

Well, I know you can ship it via FedEx, UPS, etc. Since she's probably using express mail or something like that (I can't imagine anyone using regular mail for this sort of thing), I would say it's allowed...

I've used Canada Post to send cookies and even cupcakes. Never again though. $10 to send shortbread this xmas. Fk! At least nothing broke.

i want some!

more importantly, i'm interested in the final service once it's launched.

are you allowed to ship perishable food in the mail?

i don't think so...

Yep. Most famous bakeries and even popular ice cream places ship, alot of the time worldwide. I have ordered ice cream from Mashti Malone's in L.A. a couple times.

Rockn - Great idea! Hope it all goes well.

Then again, this could be a Fuct/Johnny Cupcakes conspiracy to murder everyone on the site via cyanide?

Hey guys,

My girlfriend is trying to start a mail order subscription bakery. Where every month you would get a new kind of cookie or brownie or cake.

She is still in her beta mode and testing stuff out. I wanted to know that if any of you would be interested in getting a free batch of cupcakes or brownies? I'll I ask is that you let her know your thoughts on the product and presentation and that you give her business card/website out to your friends.

If you are interested, all you have to do is PM me with your name and address!

Thanks!

I think you made my girlfriend and I two very happy people... (plus 5 lbs.), this idea is golden