football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

I really want Liverpool to do over Manure. I dont think it'll happen tho...as for us against Chelski..gah..could go either way. i think we might actually sneak it tho.*

As for Eboue going..good. Im getting fed up with his falling over the whole time. He was better when he played at right back..when Rosicky is fit he'll be back on the bench tho.

Why did you cut your hair Adi? The goals have vanished with your locks.

*everyone is more than welcome to use this comment against me come sunday evening.

adebayor follows in the recent (cough, cough) mold of arsenal strikers that can't get it done when it matters. haircut won't make a difference i'm afraid

he's definately not world class, but he has been much better this season than last. he's still third top scorer in the league tho, so im happy with that. the problem is we've gone back into the habit of getting to the edge of the box and then just passing the ball back and forth. we need to start shooting!

why doesn't newcastle bench owen? martins needs to be up there working with viduka. owen just disrupts shit. he had a free header and did absolutely nothing again. he's so far past his prime. retire already.

okay, just ate my words. owen finally scores. he looked more surprised than anyone else that he scored though.

Ramos has got balls the size of a camel's hump. Probably a calculated risk. But switching from 4-4-2 to 3-4-3 when scores are level and when Portsmouth is sitting back, waiting to score on the counter....was a pretty gutsy move imo.

Why not? Spurs season ended with them out of UEFA Cup. They aint gonna be 4th no matter what. The only thing is for them to finish higher in BPL so they can get more prize money. So Ramos thought lets have some fun here.

ashley cole doesnt get sent off but mascherano does.. hmmn.

refs need to sit down and sort out their policies..

*"Manchester City are preparing to table a £32m British record bid for Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov. (Sunday Mirror)"

ahaha

Rubbish. Even if Thaksin has access to his billion, he wont spend that kind of money.

The match was over when Mash was given his marching orders. What a shame the ref became the star and not the players. He should have given Mash a yellow only if Mash was quarrelling with him. As it is, Mash is justified in being pissed when Torres got a yellow for dissent.

The match was over when Mash was given his marching orders. What a shame the ref became the star and not the players. He should have given Mash a yellow only if Mash was quarrelling with him. As it is, Mash is justified in being pissed when Torres got a yellow for dissent.

it was none of his business and he was a moron for getting involved. also everyone seems to ignore the fact that after the original booking mascherano was staring down the ref any chance he could and continuing to send verbal abuse his way throughout the half. so i'm sure he was at his altar boy best when approaching the ref after the torres booking & it was the first time he was questioning a decision.

unjust first yellow and borderline second... shades of inter? i'm sure the scousers see it differently though. the result was written on the walls before the sending off anyway, for once i agree with ferguson's spin that they should have been up 3-0 inside the first 30.

re: chelscum - i love that we're no longer the team that concede/can't score set pieces... 3-1 and you f***ed it up!

so mike, what's your line on poland usa? in my heart i have 2-1 to the yanks but let's not get carried away so call it 1-1. can't wait for the rematch against the argies in june.

i forgot to mention that ramos makes bold substitutions that work and he's the "new special one" while grant does the same and he "doesn't know what he's doing". stupid arrogant chelscum prickdom of the highest order. and speaking of which, looks like john terry is up to usual tricks:

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/03/19/john-terry-gives-middle-finger-to-the-disabled

so mike, what's your line on poland usa? in my heart i have 2-1 to the yanks but let's not get carried away so call it 1-1. can't wait for the rematch against the argies in june.[/url]

The game is in Poland and it snowed shitload in last 2 days so the pitch will be horrible. I think we only have one defender out so it's a full squad. I'm not sure who's playing for US but I can see 1-0 Poland or maybe 1-1.

i swear to god John Terry has always been a prick, and he is no where near the defender as his reputation suggests. I used to laugh when people said he's the best CB in the league a couple years ago..

But no one remembers when we beat chelski 2-1 that he said something to King that made every black player on our team run over to him, noooo.

i swear to god John Terry has always been a prick, and he is no where near the defender as his reputation suggests. I used to laugh when people said he's the best CB in the league a couple years ago..

But no one remembers when we beat chelski 2-1 that he said something to King that made every black player on our team run over to him, noooo.

that's why he'll be sitting on his couch watching this summer. never been a terry fan. overated and dirty.

I agree I think Terry is over rated. Its like one day he was an average defender, the team got took over by the Russian and then he is one of the best in Europe. Alot of English players value are infalted. i.e Tottenham buying Darren Bent for 16 mill.