football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Defoe is cup tied. He cant play. They better hope James can play and everyone is on top form. Harry needs to go to Europe next season.

Oh good thing I did not bet on tonight's game. I made good money on Pompey loosing last two weeks of the EPL.

Pomepy without James is rubbish.

1-0 to Pompey.

Makes me wonder how would they do in Europe next year......

UEFA Cup in its early stages is easier to continue than to get knocked out of.

If Harry continue with his wheeling and dealing, they should do OK but they probably won't win. I would love to see AC go to England and this time end up in the backwater part of England, Portsmouth.

"The paper suggested that, if all else fails, Russians should ask the English fans the way to the London national library. It explained: "Trust us - the fans will begin to think about this. Some of them for a long time...""

hahhaha

I was watching CNN earlier and they said the Policia are gonna do a crackdown on those who pee in the streets.

Me thinks the ratio is:

Chelski scumfans 5: 2 Man United supporters

yeah but if utd continues with this advantage and score on the chances they have, which they must do in games like this they will win

They will win this hopefully. Fergie will be in hairdryer mode during HT.

Tevez needs to do better.

good thing I did not go to the pub to watch. I would have puked there and god know's what...

This was supposed to be Terry's audition to prove to Don Cap he is a better choice for England captain than Rip.

So what happened? In a kick that can win Chelsea their Champs League, Van der Sar dived the wrong way, leaving an open goal only for JT to slip in the rain and fire the goal wide right like Ronaldo's penalty miss at Nou Camp.

Bet Don Cap wont be impressed.

Bad game. Hopefully we won't have two english teams in the final ever again.

QFT.

The pitch was really bad I believe this is the same venue as the "synthetic pitch" were ENG got fucked up for the Euro quallifiers...

Im still lusting for my dream final of Real Madrid vs Man United.

The pitch was really bad I believe this is the same venue as the "synthetic pitch" were ENG got fucked up for the Euro quallifiers...

Usually there is and artificial pitch at that stadium but they put grass just for that game. It wasn't there long enough to get very flat but I doubt that the pitch as much worse than the one at the bridge.

I didn't give a fuck who would win but Cristiana missing the peno made my day.