Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

i can't remember your user name but i passed you while you were out on spring street with a blonde japanese dude taking photos of the passersby, then i saw you hanging around outside opening ceremony. black band tattoo on right arm i think, black tank top and black combat boots. what the hell's your superfuture name..?

i can't remember your user name but i passed you while you were out on spring street with a blonde japanese dude taking photos of the passersby, then i saw you hanging around outside opening ceremony. black band tattoo on right arm i think, black tank top and black combat boots. what the hell's your superfuture name..?

adam katz sinding?

http://21arrondissement.com/

• 2 weeks later...

walked past dismalfuture on the way to dinner. wouldve said 'hey' but it took me a minute to register why i recognized you. then i had to explain to my friend:

'uh, he...made me a jacket'

cool story.

lol.

Where was this? Seoul or Tokyo? I was in both yesterday. You're the third dude in 3 weeks to see me but not say hi and then post on the Internet about it

seoul.

haha its kind of a weird sensation to recognize someone on the street and then realize that its because he posts on the same forums you lurk. i figured it was an internet rite of passage to see drew and then post on the internet about how you wanted to say something but couldnt. anyway, next time ill offer to buy you a drink or something.

haha I was there. Finally saw zomby unmasked. Tried to say hi but he ran way from me :(

hahah it's still kinda weird to know that there's often someone i follow on tumblr/interact with on the internet at the same show or event I am. I didn't see him unmasked but le1f was super ~fierce~.

Some guy had the raf backpack i've wanted 4ever and I told him he had a sick backpack but i was filled w/ jealousy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...