The CONTEXT CLOTHING Thread

sam113

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Context has recieved lots of new stuff this week. Phill and I are going to start putting stuff up this weekend. I'm pretty excited.

quick update: There is a small restock of Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan's on the site. Also, not mentioned in this thread, Context has picked up Nudies newest fit called the Even Steven in Dry Black denim.

those even stevens look nice.

i had no idea cures were selvedge. or low rise.

I know you're probably kidding but they're neither. They're about a mid rise and non-selvage. I'm pretty sure they havent' changed them from last fall so i think it's just a misprint

Allright, allright.

Lets settle this before it turns in to a big hoo ha.

Just got off the phone with APC, and they say that the denim used to make the Cures is the same as that used for the New Standard. The way the pattern is cut prevents them from retaining the selvage edge on the outseam.

So technically, it's not selvage, but technically it is.

Both jeans will wear, stretch and fade in the same manner.

X-posting from WAYWT, but I'm really loving the greencast Even Steven dry organics I picked up this afternoon. I have pretty muscular triathloning legs, and they're the only pair I've ever tried on that fit well & comfortable through the things and seat, but look narrow and stack-ey through the calves. Plus I can fit into a 30x34, so there's the psychological boost of feeling thin. ;)

waywt0224_001ee0.jpgwaywt0224_0030c3.jpgwaywt0224_008d63.jpg