t-shirt designs. ONLY DESIGNS. WE ARE VOTING MONDAY MAY 2ND AT 10:30pm pacific time

this is for designs only!!... this will be the first and last text on this thread until the voting starts on monday at 1030 pacific. Post your pictures and make sure they're viewable in the thread... links will not count. (just ask if you dont know how to post to the thread)... if you wish to discuss the t-shirts or have any questions there are two other threads relating. go there with your text. not here. and when you post your pictures give it a number so we can handle the votes. remember anyone can vote you dont have to design a tshirt to vote.

thanks. good luck. and may the best t-shirt win!

fantastique7kv.gif

but the image on the shirt would be a little smaller I think.

Edited by ChadR on Apr 30, 2005 at 11:24 PM

sftee0ke.gif

Color combinations are 100% possible. This is just the color variation that I chose to put up here. It would be very easy to change the colors, but I am choosing not to flood this page with them. If you guys like my design, just vote for it and then I'll do some more color variations.

Edited by wild_whiskey on May 1, 2005 at 05:10 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I personally would never wear a tee with a websites name on it unless it was out to the gym or to shoot hoops. No matter how cool or how much i supported the site, But that's just me. That's why I went subtle. People who know, will know what the logo is and where it's from. This took all of a half hour, but I think the K.I.S.S approach is what would work best for something like this.

White with green, and Black with metallic gold foil. You can do any other color combo you'd like actually... doesnt matter to me.

superfuturetee.jpg

Edited by My Pal the Crook on May 1, 2005 at 05:07 PM

I think everyone lost track of numbers so im going to make myne

:::::ONE HUNDRED:::::

grey-layout.jpg

:::::ONE HUNDRED CLOSE UP:::::

aliance-close.jpg

My concept on this t-shirt was the digital computer world, the alliance of superfuture members; and creating a future based on what superfuture is about, like we are the soldiers or some shit like that.

I didnt go with all denim shit this time becuase my last one was about denim and so is everyone else's.This design is universal (not only for denim heads)

made loose threads to show cut n sew shit

whatever

http://www.designwrk.com/

Edited by FRESH on May 3, 2005 at 09:25 PM

Fresh, you realize that probably 30 of these will be made and while your design is a clever and well executed, it's completely unpractical. You're looking at an all over print which means you're going to have to either a) cut and sew it or B) find someone with a roll press. I'm just sayin bro... but nice work.

actually i don't know who is making these, or what their budget it is.. for all i know they may just throw caution to the wind. A contest like this really needs guidlines on number of colors and design dimensions.

Edited by My Pal the Crook on May 2, 2005 at 08:18 PM

sorta just started with me suggesting tshirts had to be made... then wayne i think turned it into a competition... its a pretty cool thing for the first time... maybe next contest could have guidelines or whatever... meh... just appreciate that were gonna have some superfuture propaganda

Quote:

Fresh, you realize that probably 30 of these will be made and while your design is a clever and well executed, it's completely unpractical. You're looking at an all over print which means you're going to have to either a) cut and sew it or B) find someone with a roll press. I'm just sayin bro... but nice work.

actually i don't know who is making these, or what their budget it is.. for all i know they may just throw caution to the wind. A contest like this really needs guidlines on number of colors and design dimensions.

Edited by My Pal the Crook on May 2, 2005 at 08:18 PM

--- Original message by My Pal the Crook on May 2, 2005 08:14 PM

digi camo can be 1 color / half tone, and thread deteail is just blocked out (no actual thread)

it will work..

http://www.designwrk.com/