Shopping for Best Tattoo Shop in Northern NJ??????

i dunno. i know nyc has a lot of shops. i think i would go on stimulus overdrive searching.

yet i expand my question to sufu. best shops for in in northern nj and nyc soho?

i really want the arabic print to look good around my wrist... i used tio want a weezer lyrics around it but then i found out dude from yellowcard had it too

im 23. lol im not making a brash decision here.

the first tattoo is basically an arabic translation of my mantra.

the one on the forearm is only a go if i am pleased w/ the one around my wrist. i am a professional so the wrist can easily be covered by a watch. the forearm on the other hand is questionable.

thanx for the warning though lol.

much appreciated.

How far away are you from Norwood PA? I don't think it can be that much further from you, if it's within the range of what your willing to drive to, I would suggest heading there and checking out the dudes at Studio 1 tattoo. Everybody that works there are great artists. I've gotten tattooed by Dave Fox several times (full chest piece) and so has my girl as well, can't reccomend the dude enough. www.evilballs.com

Even though what your looking to get is a bit on the smaller scale, any of the guys there would be able to hook you up with a clean, solid tattoo. Hoode and Jimmy are cool dudes as well. I'd def. suggest making the trip there, you won't go away unhappy and it'll be a good experience if this is your first tattoo.

If your looking to go to somewhere in NYC, I'd hit up NY Adorned.

mike profetto (sp?) is one of the best tattooists on the east coast

DESIGNS BY MICHAEL ANGELO

6217 16TH AVE

BROOKLYN NY 11204-2702

718-331-1411

you wont regret it. you cant make appointments however, you just have to show up early and wait...

havent checked the #, hopefully its right....

good luck.

CHUCK DENISE at revolver ink in new brunswick... some dude was talking about it a few posts up.43-B easton ave. new brunswick, NJ 08902 (732)247-8666

ALEX FRANKLIN at brooklyn ink in brooklyn new york

the two best tattoo artists i know. i highly recommend both of them.

Really a lot of good places in SF/Bay Area, but my fav. is Artwork Rebels. I'm pretty sure Grime still works there, and the dude is easily one of the top 5 tattoo artists on the planet. His waiting list is over a year+, and I think he only does big custom stuff (ie - Sleeves, back pieces, rib panels) but is so worth it if big projects/custom is your thing. Once I get the finances (read - not till i'm out of college/grad school and have a career) I'm def. going to fly there to get my back done by him.

Really a lot of good places in SF/Bay Area, but my fav. is Artwork Rebels. I'm pretty sure Grime still works there, and the dude is easily one of the top 5 tattoo artists on the planet.

Him and Marcus started up Primal Urge tattaoo again. His waiting list is over 2 years now. Everlast is another good shop in the city

Him and Marcus started up Primal Urge tattaoo again. His waiting list is over 2 years now. Everlast is another good shop in the city

Damn, I called him up about a year ago to see if he was coming to the EC for any of the conventions, because if he was I wanted to get some work, but alas he wasn't and he was booked about a year in advance. I guess it doesn't matter much for me anyway, as getting my back done is probably a good 5-6 years off anyway, so I can plan accordingly, but I hope he continues to take new clients and whatnot. Nice to see that Marcus is now contactable and is working in a studio again. His shit is still as dope as it was 10+ years ago.