Need some ultra premium jeans

AlwayzFresh2Death

Hey, I have about 70 pairs of jeans, almost all of it them being either RMC or Evisu. What should I get? The nicest pair I have is the hank dyed evisus. And I have a PBJ A001 but they shrank too much. I dont really have much of a budget so please suuggest whatever. I really do liek jumpy styles. but I thinkI might want to tone it down a little. Somthing that people my age can deal with.

THANKS!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just the thing for you

A.P.O. jeans are constructed from denim woven in India that costs $40 a yard, compared with the $2- to $3-per-yard cost of materials for most designer denim. Buttons and rivets are made with precious metals or, if a customer is willing to shell out $4,000 or more, up to a dozen white, 48-carat diamonds on the main button.

it's mindless hype, of course

although with 70 pairs of RMC and evisu, you might as well google search

Hey, I have about 70 pairs of jeans, almost all of it them being either RMC or Evisu. What should I get? The nicest pair I have is the hank dyed evisus. And I have a PBJ A001 but they shrank too much. I dont really have much of a budget so please suuggest whatever. I really do liek jumpy styles. but I thinkI might want to tone it down a little. Somthing that people my age can deal with.

THANKS!

buy these... they will make you cool

ultrapremium chinese selvage with.... DRAGONS!!!!!

DSCF2513.JPG