perks & mini invisible empire

Elijah

Quote:

i don't know where you guys are getting skin head/kkk/white supremacy. i think their approach is more of a secret society/occult/illuminati/all-seeing eye/ new world order sort of thing.

--- Original message by krush021 on Apr 29, 2005 11:00 PM

No, I think its skin head/kkk/white supremacy

boy, are you dumb.

Bigmike

Edited by Bigmike on Apr 29, 2005 at 11:35 PM

Edited by Bigmike on Apr 29, 2005 at 11:35 PM

Edited by Bigmike on Apr 29, 2005 at 11:37 PM

really??? you act like i was defending the klan...they aren't the only "secret society" to wear hooded robes...that's how you keep a society secret. i know i probably blew your mind when i used a word like ILLUMINATI...i bet you're googling that shit right now, aren't you? LIKE I SAID...all of those images are typical of illuminati/freemason/order of the skull and bones/new world order type conspiracy shit...big into egyptian iconography and occult-ish symbolism...look at the pyramid on a us dollar bill, for example...if all of this is over your head, bigmike, i understand...you're obviously a fucking moron.

alright, bigmike...do you really think that the klan are the only group in history to wear hooded robes to conceal their identity. that's how members of a "secret society" keep their anonymity. the illuminati and all of it's relatives (order of the skull and bones, freemasons, etc...) are big into egyptian iconography and occult symbolism (just look at the pyramid on the us dollar)...sorry, i know i'm probably blowing your mind right now (don't act like you're not trying to google this to figure out what i'm talking about). besides, genius, the white supremacy movement largely identifies itself with christianity...that doesn't really fit in with the occult symbolism, does it? i was just being nice when i said, "i think their approach...", i guess i should have said, "are you retarded??? you dolts are obviously confused...". now just appologize for being a moron and all will be forgiven.

no offense to the others who posted in this thread, but i don't like to be called dumb by an idiot like bigmike...it's kind of like getting called a dork at school by someone in the glee club.

definitely klan stuff.

if you're not from the USA, all the hoods etc just look like hilarious cult shit. they have no meaning.

... bit freaky seeing the melbourne war memorial in the background of two pics. hope the war vets don't see that.

reminds me of when the izzue store in Hong Kong used some nazi paraphenalia as decoration. controversial yeah, but when young kids use it as decoration - it's good - because the meaning and power of this imagery gets diluted.

that's what's happened to the image of che gueverra. he's been printed on so many t-shirts... people have forgotten that some consider him the godfather of terrorism. a powerful image of resistance/rebellion reduced to a mickey mouse logo. it'd be great if peaked hoods could be reduced to a meaningless logo...

...but i'll be the last on my street to wear a t-shirt with one of these prints on it. icon_smile_blackeye.gif

_trinket

i dunno, invisible empire sounds alot more like Illuminati shit than KKK....and pointed hoods arent always KKK. You see Druids and shit wear them whenever some secret society is shown in film/media. I'm pretty sure there were alot of fucked up hoods/masks in Eyes Wide Shut.....the shirts do not directly present KKK or whatever.

Quote:
Quote:

i don't know where you guys are getting skin head/kkk/white supremacy. i think their approach is more of a secret society/occult/illuminati/all-seeing eye/ new world order sort of thing.

boy, are you dumb.

--- Original message by Bigmike on Apr 29, 2005 11:34 PM

ok, i'll be nice about this...

where do you see skinheads??? i didn't see anyone with a shaved head or boots and braces. as far as the rest, the kkk/white supremacy movement largely identifies with christianity (when klansmen burn crosses, it's supposed to symbolize reverance for christianity and burn away evil). neither group would ever identify with upside down crosses or other symbology of the occult ). intelligent people know this.

now, mike, while i'm sure all of this is over your head (don't pretend you aren't googling this to figure out what i'm talking about, big guy), freemasons/illuminati/the order of skull and bones are big on babylonian and egyptian iconography, and, as conspiracy theorists swear, luciferian, as well (the order of skull and bones used to be called "the brotherhood of death"). they all practice different sorts of rituals and some don robes and hoods to diguise their identity and show rank or degree. these ultra-exclusive organizations, supposedly, have an end goal of a new world order. this is pointed out in the fact that almost every us president and leaders of "friendly" nations have affiliations with freemasons/order of skull and bones/illuminati. this stealthy movement towards a new world order can be referred to as an "invisible empire", since only those involved are in the know. whether it's conspiracy theorist bullshit or not, all of this is extremely interesting (at least to me) and maybe if you ever cracked a book, you would have known what i was referring to in the first place. boy are you dumb.

it's ok, bigmike, just appologize for being a moron and you are forgiven.

Quote:
Quote:

boy, are you dumb.

--- Original message by Bigmike on Apr 29, 2005 11:34 PM

ok, i'll be nice about this...

where do you see skinheads??? i didn't see anyone with a shaved head or boots and braces. as far as the rest, the kkk/white supremacy movement largely identifies with christianity (when klansmen burn crosses, it's supposed to symbolize reverance for christianity and burn away evil). neither group would ever identify with upside down crosses or other symbology of the occult ). hoods are definitely not exclusive to the klan...are you retarded? intelligent people know this.

now, mike, while i'm sure all of this is over your head (don't pretend you aren't googling this to figure out what i'm talking about, big guy), freemasons/illuminati/the order of skull and bones are big on babylonian and egyptian iconography, and, as conspiracy theorists swear, luciferian, as well (the order of skull and bones used to be called "the brotherhood of death"). look at the back of a us dollar bill...the pyramid with the "all seeing eye" and "new world order" in latin just beneath it. they all practice different sorts of rituals and some don robes and hoods to diguise their identity and show rank or degree. these ultra-exclusive organizations, supposedly, have an end goal of a new world order. this is pointed out in the fact that almost every us president and leaders of "friendly" nations have affiliations with freemasons/order of skull and bones/illuminati. this stealthy movement towards a new world order can be referred to as an "invisible empire", since only those involved are in the know. whether it's conspiracy theorist bullshit or not, all of this is extremely interesting (at least to me) and maybe if you ever cracked a book, you would have known what i was referring to in the first place. boy are you dumb.

it's ok, bigmike, just appologize for being a moron and you are forgiven.

RHFIV

Edited by krush021 on Apr 30, 2005 at 10:25 AM