Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i put jade motel on and ended up sucking my own dick through my own asshole.you guys need to get with this with the quickness.

I'll give this a shot, then - downloading album now (because Bunny sounds good and isn't in my computer already).

Will report back with which of my orifices my genitalia end up in.

edit: on a side note, has anyone listened to the new Presets album? I've heard a couple of tracks from it these past couple of days and I tend to agree with something I read the other day that it sounds more like Nitzer Ebb than their genre-mates and I'm really feeling it.

apocalypso totally sounds like mid-era nitzer ebb and that is kind of why i enjoyed it.

but it got kind of boring for me after a while, the same way nitzer ebb does, because of the lack of memorable melodies. it is all rhythm rhythm rhythm rhythm and texture texture texture. that gets boring. i need some notes i can hum, please.

Guest larry

Latin infused minimal?

To be honest, most people moved on from listening to minimal house around 1999. Svek and all that stuff. Minimal has ended up being the new trance. Think any dj that played that heater tune is regretting it :)

On house, take a trip to the panorama bar and you'll hear some interesting stuff or weekend.

Latin infused minimal?

To be honest, most people moved on from listening to minimal house around 1999. Svek and all that stuff. Minimal has ended up being the new trance. Think any dj that played that heater tune is regretting it :)

On house, take a trip to the panorama bar and you'll hear some interesting stuff or weekend.

Yeah, ala onur ozer, andomat 3000, mikael stavostrand, dop

You're probably stuck on beatports definition of ''minimal''- No doubt most that stuff is turning for the worst.

I donno what people you hang out with but "most" people are just getting turned on to the stuff. Samim and most of get physical is pretty boring. Heater was awful. Just another anthem for the orange people.

I donno. forget about it.

i am digging zeigeist almost more than i dug the knife.

zeigeist basically take the production skillz that the knife brought to their second, darker album and

applies that level of sonic fuckery to the knife's first album's poppiness.

it is just gay enough for me. motherfuckers, have you heard the synthguitar riff in

bunny? BAWONGAWONGAWONG, BAWONGAWONGAWONG.

and then the motherfucking chorus has these cumdripping synth lines that

sound like erasure on poppers. DINDINDI-DINDI-DI-DI-DINDI-DIN.

i put jade motel on and ended up sucking my own dick through my own asshole.

you guys need to get with this with the quickness.

uhm, knife produces some of zeigeist.

uhm, knife produces some of zeigeist.

hence the sentence stating that zeigeist take the production skillz from the knife's second record and applies it to the poppier template of the knife's first record.

wow, the word minimal mentioned more than 2x in between posts requesting 15 year old french homos with VSTs''''' new justice remix or whatever? COOL!!!

some recommendations:

the new losoul on playhouse

the osbourne 12" on spectral

the luciano remix of inner city on kevin saunderson's history elevate 4 <--- OH NO!!!

and the new record coming out on DIAL

So I've finished this Jade Motel of yours, Indie-Dance/Electro/Etc... thread.

I can't get with it.

I did listen to Deep Cuts / The Self-Titled One again, and I still like them so I'm not sure what isn't working for me. The glam-pop feels a little fake to me - it's like theater-glam and not hot-dirty-transexual-legitimate-glam enough for me or something.

I still haven't listened to it. I'm trying to DL it again, it wouldn't extract last time.

Is it just me or are chemical brothers hugely underrated? Maybe they got played out years ago or something, but I still think tracks like Come with Us and star guitar are sooo bangin. Plus they have a zillion different tracks of like... random shit that all sound like they'd be fun to play around wtih.

fuck i still cant do it. says error 1: shit aint permitted!

On a side note, does anyone have any of the Cosmic Club mastercuts / Low Motion Disco's recent releases? I'm pretty sure the former only made it out on 12" so no surprises if they're not going to show up digital, but I've been surprised at how difficult it's been to find the Low Motion Disco stuff.

Come to think of it, I don't know if they have a CD out yet either. Fuck. Uh... anyways.

edit: how about the Eskimo Vol. Whatever joints instead? Those have been sitting in my torrent windows forever with no one seeding.

Guest jmatsu
pase rock is lame just for that lindsay lohan song

the song sounds good. do you actually support and like lindsay lohan? if so you are lame, either that or you didn't even listen to the lyrics, dumbass.

in my opinion, production is superior and shit is way more catchy than the alternate spankrock. i am considered GOD when compared to the likes of you in this thread.

Is it just me or are chemical brothers hugely underrated? Maybe they got played out years ago or something, but I still think tracks like Come with Us and star guitar are sooo bangin. Plus they have a zillion different tracks of like... random shit that all sound like they'd be fun to play around wtih.

the chems are one of my favorite groups mainly because that's what got me into electronic music around 2000. them, basement jaxx, the prodigy, daft, underworld. mainstream, yeah... but i really didn't know my ass from my elbow back then. still a fan of all those groups though.

i have a really sick set from the chemical brothers i could upload, Live från Hultsfredsfestivalen from 2002.

i've recently been addicted to Tangerine Dream. my mom's been telling me to check out this group for years, always thought "the fuck does she know" :)

also... anyone check out Ghostly Swim? the first 7 or 8 tracks are pretty tight.

free download - http://www.adultswim.com/williams/music/ghostlyswim/

the chems are one of my favorite groups mainly because that's what got me into electronic music around 2000. them, basement jaxx, the prodigy, daft, underworld. mainstream, yeah... but i really didn't know my ass from my elbow back then. still a fan of all those groups though.

[/url]

word i like(d) all of those acts, add crystal method to the list.

I never got into the other side of electronic music , stuff like sasha, digweed, tiesto etc..

I never got into the other side of electronic music , stuff like sasha, digweed, tiesto etc..

me neither. thank god.

i made a rip of Proxy - Raven from an Erol set. it's decent quality, you could be ballsy enough to play it out. disregard the 320 kbps, its a 192 at best.

ravennn

i have a really sick set from the chemical brothers i could upload, Live från Hultsfredsfestivalen from 2002.

i've recently been addicted to Tangerine Dream. my mom's been telling me to check out this group for years, always thought "the fuck does she know" :)

also... anyone check out Ghostly Swim? the first 7 or 8 tracks are pretty tight.

free download - http://www.adultswim.com/williams/music/ghostlyswim/

yeah id love to hear the chem bros set...