Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

yeah same here. i have a 320 of it that sounds like a 64kbps. shit.

fuuck yeah, machines don't care is fucking nuts. that's going to be an awesome project, i can't wait for what else is coming.

also waiting for boy 8-bit's suspense is killing me release. fake blood remix of little boots - stuck on repeat too.. should be killer. oh and boys noize's remix of this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz5Dei5O3xY

so much shit man.

proxy's dance in dark/40 seconds and boy 8-bit's suspense is killing me ep both dropped today.

will post up when i am in possession after the brain explosion. i might have to resort to buying them. :(

fuck it. PM me if you want them.

hey, been awhile since i posted here or in sufu in general.

just saying whatsup, in bangladesh with pretty poor inet :/

i guess ill have a shitload to dl when i get back to america or singapore either one.

anyways before i got to bangladesh saw a bunch of djs. in the span of 13 days.

was a great time. listing everything i heard.

sebastian, mehdi, feadz, busy p, diplo, mandy, krazybald head, aoki( 2x more people turned up to see aoki than ed banger, worked out great for me)

o yeah n uffie was there too, i thot she'd be a little hotter irl.. was a bit of a porker, maybe it was the light and my angle??

cover004.jpg

01 The Chemical Brothers - Prescription Beats

02 Midfield General - Disco Sirens (Push Music Electro Rub Remix)

03 Robot Needs Oil - Defected

04 Syntonics - Droppin The Bomb (Gingy Remix)

05 Justice - DVNO (Les Petits Pilous Remix)

06 Queens of Stone Age - Better Living Through Chemistry (Streetlife DJs Remix)

07 MSTRKRFT - Neon Knights

08 Shitdisco - 72 Virgins (Bloody Beetroots Remix)

09 Vitamins For You - Flesh Python (Jokers of The Scene Remix)

10 Wolfgang Gartner - Frenetica

11 Hatiras & Jelo - Speakerhumper

12 Elite Force - Melodik Hypnotik (Miles Dyson Remix)

13 Rekorder - Rekorder 00

14 Se:Sa - Like This Like That (Sinden & The Count Of Monte Cristal Remix)

15 Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong (Kissy Sellout's White Stallion Remix)

16 Outlander - The Vamp (Andre Dalcan Edit)

17 D-Shake - Yaaah

18 Groove Armada - Get Down (Streetlife DJs Remix)

19 Dolby Anol - Puppies

20 Bloody Beetroots - Detroit (Ghetto Edit)

21 Lismore - Paradis (Udachi Remix)

22 Daft Punk - Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger (GhettoRuckus Remix)

23 The Japanese Popstars - Delboy's Revenge

24 Underworld - Cowgirl (Futureshock Remix)

http://clashthediskokids.mypodcast.com/

http://www.zshare.net/download/12581831687970f9/

enjoy

i just recently started getting into this shit more heavily. just started drinking more heavily too. coincidence? doubtful. but im not complaining.

i saw MSTRKRFT last night and had a fucking blast. belig as fuck on stage hanging onto jesse. death from above 1979 was one of my favorite bands before they broke up so that was really cool. therell be some photos up soon ill try to find.

subscribed.

i just recently started getting into this shit more heavily. just started drinking more heavily too. coincidence? doubtful. but im not complaining.

i saw MSTRKRFT last night and had a fucking blast. belig as fuck on stage hanging onto jesse. death from above 1979 was one of my favorite bands before they broke up so that was really cool. therell be some photos up soon ill try to find.

subscribed.

i got tix to see them in a month or two. looking forward to it a little more. been out of touch with this side of the music specrum a bit lately getting into tech and dubstep but electro is by far the most fun to be out and see. Saw bonde do role a couple weeks back and they were totally off the hook.

@ firestone dino? orlando has sooo many annoying fucks at shows. that being said, i'm gonna punish myself and see miami horror at backbooth in a few weeks.

that braxe/lifelike vs. crookers/danger is a big toss up. why couldn't you have gone to both?

@ firestone dino? orlando has sooo many annoying fucks at shows. that being said, i'm gonna punish myself and see miami horror at backbooth in a few weeks.

that braxe/lifelike vs. crookers/danger is a big toss up. why couldn't you have gone to both?

yeah it was at firestone, the crowd was alright though. but last show i saw there nothing but fucking yuppies, doods getting pissed and wanting to throw down cause "HEY YOUR IN MY GIRLS WAY BUDDY!" when im just trying to walk to my friends throw the crowd... they were all like late twenties wasp douchebags who dont know what the fucks up anymore and gotta talk tough to make up. bullshit.

Yeah, wtf is up with that BroRage, that happened to me at a MSTRKRFT concert too, like it was packed like sardines, and I was next to this hot chick waiting for Moby to come on and this random ass dude turns to this chick and says, "Hey is this guy crowding you or are you with him, do you need space?" and the chick just fucking turns away from him.