Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Guest jmatsu
cool. thx.

is anyone here into chiptune? i've been to HVSC for the past day...so many trax.

i like the idea of chiptune, but can't say that i would buy any. does the crystal castles kinda count? remember that game bubble bobble? they had a bangin gametrack.

whose that one dude who opened up his gameboy or nintendo or some shit, and played that out live??

Guest jmatsu
as a kate bush fan, i have to say this is the best kate bush cover ever.

i was very happy with their latest offerings. did you hear the new mirage track (thanks for sending, westside.)??

if anyone is interested...HVSC (high voltage sid collection) is completely free collection of SID tunez just google it and you'll find where to download. it's like 200 mb of demos, game tunes, etc. definitely worth downloading. need a good sid player (sidplay [what i use], xmplay plugin, or winamp plugin)

Checking out the new Chromatics stuff ..

Could somebody hook me up with the new Mirage tracks too? Listened to 'em through Myspace .. diggin 'em.

i don't remember, but i assume that the only one that can't be downloaded is the most recent "won't stop lovin you." i already erased it, so ask westside to foward you the sendspace.

on the vanity.to site.can anyone tell me the name of the song that comes in 47 seconds into the "horrors coffin joe speaker dance". it only played for like 4 seconds..thanks.

sheep,

i'm not at a terminal that can hear anything right now. if no one responds, i'll try to find out once i get home.