Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

I wonder if I should go to his concert

is a-trak really good?

ticket is only 15$ but he's gonna be with steve "i'm almost as cute as my sister" aoki

sebastian & kavinsky = april 17.

erol in may

fuck steve aoki. if you want a hipster fest (may be possible to slay some tang there) then go, if not, save the $15.

go to sebastiAn and kavinsky.

and definitely go to erol. he will blow you away dude. 3000% yes.

im bummed. i was really feeling the AAOA mix

this is as far as I got

http://www.keagan.org/music/defilement.mp3

it doesn't juice intill 1:10 in.

sounds almost exactly like the aaoa one.

at the core, all this shit sounds the same.

it's all in either B or C and there is little to no difference between frontmen- they all sound and look the same. All the guitar kids mine as well use eachothers rig, same tone on every song, on every record with every band. fuck.

has anyone here ever been to I Love Techno? just wondering out of sheer boredom for the most part.

only thing there is dr lektroluv and maybe gui.

I fucking longgggg to see lektroluv. his trackselection is always like a year behind, but his sets are still fucking excellfuckingent.

is anyone going to demf this year? they announced 1/2 the lineup a couple of days ago

edit;

ALEX UNDER –live

ALTON MILLER

BENNY BENASSI

BUZZ GOREE

CARL CRAIG

CASSY

COBBLESTONE JAZZ –live

COOL KIDS –live

DBX –live

DUBFIRE

EGYPTIAN LOVER –live

GIRL TALK –live

GUILLAUME & THE COUTU DUMONTS -live 

HALF HAWAII –live

JAMES ZABIELA

JORIS VOORN –live

KONRAD BLACK 

MATHIAS KADEN –live

MIKE GRANT

MINX

MOBY -dj set

NEWCLEUS -live 

SPEEDY J -live with Scott Pagano VJ

TECH ITCH

TERRENCE PARKER

ZIP

cobblestone jazz, half hawaii, fucking cassy, konrad black, dbx- of course, maybe under but sometimes he's shit. maybe dubfire too, never seen him.

can't fucking wait for cassy. fucking love that fucking woman. fuck.

I would of liked to see ellen allen, some kids were saying that she was going to be playing. I donno.

also;

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=196911070

ibiza is a place. I was at wmc last year, i've never been to ibiza. but at wmc the women alone made be want to castrate myself.

From what I gather about ibiza you have lots of euro trash running around in their Manchester United tatoos flaying around like idiots to the tunes. So pretty much the same experience as WMC except more people and it continues on for a whole summer.

I could be wrong, that was like one person telling me though.

I wonder if I should go to his concert

is a-trak really good?

ticket is only 15$ but he's gonna be with steve "i'm almost as cute as my sister" aoki

go for sinden. fact. Get Familiar @ fabric is nothing less than tits.

A-Track one of the finest turntablist ever however, I still feel he's gone all poncey with ahnging round Kanye but who can blame him.

as far as dmc champion dj's go, of which are few, Klever is the best. When it comes to a mix of sheer energy and technical skill. Not to mention he's nuts.

Craze comes a close second.

So naturally, when Craze and Klever dj together, shit goes down.

They had a two hour set at lollapalooza which included highlights like Klever stage diving and no one catching him, snapping 200 dollar raybans in half, and filling the stage with so many broads they couldn't keep their ortofons from bounding across the platter.

madness.

this vuvuvu is shit.

*just got a reply from the proxy, it's for sure him. says it's his very very new track and it'll be on his new album. so fucking nuts.

siiick, you know it's him at 31 seconds.

Proxy is one of my favorite producers, imagine being in some crazy russian club with him on the decks... it's scary.

siiick, you know it's him at 31 seconds.

Proxy is one of my favorite producers, imagine being in some crazy russian club with him on the decks... it's scary.

haha. yeah 31 seconds him for sure, that breakdown is similar to a part in Decoy i think.

this track has been compared to russian war chants and the sound of nazi germany air raids.

have you heard his remix of Schwarzkopf - Dancing In The Dark yet? Oizo dropping it here:

G1Fv0JFOx0I

lol @ vuvuvu

haha. yeah 31 seconds him for sure, that breakdown is similar to a part in Decoy i think.

this track has been compared to russian war chants and the sound of nazi germany air raids.

have you heard his remix of Schwarzkopf - Dancing In The Dark yet? Oizo dropping it here:

lol @ vuvuvu

I hadn't... sounds much better than his boys noize remix

If it drives Oizo mad...well I can't wait for more.

From The Proxy's Myspace:

Hello my friends!

I got so many feedbacks about this track.

So "DANCING IN THE DARK" + newest neutron bomb: "40 SECONDS" will be released on Turbo Recordings by june.

It will be TURBO053.

2-3 months... =/

STOP YEA STOP IT!!! I CANT TAKE IT- I Should have just went to ULTRA instead of being a pussy shit and not forking over cash and too afraid to ditch events in boston.

FYI IF ANYONE HAS STUDIO-B hookup please get at me im really desperate.

thanks

chris

i want to see sebastian + kavinsky...

so bad