Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i was thinking of going, but i fucking hate metric, and dont want metric to get my money.

saw them a little while ago when they first came through new york-- were pretty good.

was it worth it? i saw sonic yutedem @ webster and i must say im not very fond of the venue...

anyone have the guns n bombs remix of homecomeing (teenagers)... I have a shitty version, looking for the standard 320

man I've got so many tunes I want to share with you guys but . . .no links and shit, I need to start a blog

PM'd

10chars

anyone have the guns n bombs remix of homecomeing (teenagers)... I have a shitty version, looking for the standard 320

man I've got so many tunes I want to share with you guys but . . .no links and shit, I need to start a blog

Just upload the links and PM them to everyone who's interested in getting 'em. You can put me on the list.

Nothing too fancy but I downloaded AFTERHOURS IBIZA (Deluxe Addition). It is really quality house music witH the modern electro edge. Any way. It's like 5 hours of music for 9 bucks from iTunes. Mostly European dj's of whom I wasn't terribly familiar but it's really good. Gui Baratto, Thug F-cker, 16 Bit Lolitas, Dark Globe, Riot in Belgium. They even got some Peter Bjorn John and Gossip mixed in there. (No...it's NOT standing in the way of control btw.) I'm mentioning it here because I think fans of the electro sound as well as traditional house would both like it. It's nice.

boys noize is playing here the same night as girl talk, and i already have a girl talk ticket, but im still considering selling it/dipping out early... anyones whos seem boys noize before how is he live?

i'm in the same situation as you, the mtl shows are on the same night so i'm also interested in opinions. saw girl talk last summer so i'm thinking i'll go to boys noyze but girl talk was really amazing......

MSTRKRFT seems to lack any very interesting studio material. maybe im being to superficial about what i listen to from them, someone tell me whats good that i might miss? i only have The Looks, and im looking to branch out from that set.

mstrkrft just plain suck, boring overhyped hipster bullshit, dfa1979 never shouldve broken up. assholes.

can i get the fucking kap bambino album yet? im dying over here!

mstrkrft just plain suck, boring overhyped hipster bullshit, dfa1979 never shouldve broken up. assholes.

can i get the fucking kap bambino album yet? im dying over here!

shit, i lent out my copy to robideaux and he was supposed to upload them (also told him to upload dandy wind). i asked him about that and he said some shit like he tried and shit just timed out after a while. i'll ask him to do it again. sean, pm him, he'll def do it if he get's a personal request.

i think cuddly sheep has it, maybe he could upload the album.

btw the 1st (new) chromatics full length "nite drive" dropped a day ago. i ordered it. there are a couple tracks that never mad the blogs...