Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

the Beetroots will be in montreal for halloween night.. is it worth it?

only you can determine that

You know who I think does the whole " we make fucking noize" thing better than bloody beat roots. Les petits pilous.... I don't ever remember them being mentioned in this thread (probably have, but not recently)

yeah its similar but I think LPP is closer to techno, BBB are closer to "electro"

i rate LPP way way higher...

Well I've never seen them in show, all I know about them is a few songs from their romborama album, so I was looking for some opinions

I just don't want to show up and get a crystal castle-like night

I saw them in Vancouver this summer. I don't remember much since I was hella wasted but they bring the heat. Everyone was going crazy. I would recommend them.

thanks! big big track

i still can't figure out the exact time signature or whatever, so odd

Wow this track is really amazing, but ya I'm having a really interesting time trying to count it out too.... I'm thinking its in 3/4 or something like that and the only other track I've heard that's in this time signature is para one's prime time of your life remix. I really love when people break the regular old 4/4 dance rhythm. Anyone know anything about Retro/Grade

Dunno, but he (or someone) has released a compilation of Shinichi's remixes. sooo good.

Dijonnaise, are you going to a couple of concerts this month (and the next one)

I'll try to hit up boys noize and vampire weekend. dunno if it will work tho.

maybaybay simian

and gonzales is coming.

Dunno, but he (or someone) has released a compilation of Shinichi's remixes. sooo good.

Dijonnaise, are you going to a couple of concerts this month (and the next one)

I'll try to hit up boys noize and vampire weekend. dunno if it will work tho.

maybaybay simian

and gonzales is coming.

Hmm, Boys Noize will be in Mtl on the 29th of October... and then Beetroots on the 31st. I need to hit at least one of those. Heck, I think that's right after the midterms in here, it'll be packed

But sucks tho, most of my friends are more into heavy metal, local bands or shizz like Tiesto

Where are you seeing Boys?

Hmm, Boys Noize will be in Mtl on the 29th of October... and then Beetroots on the 31st. I need to hit at least one of those. Heck, I think that's right after the midterms in here, it'll be packed

But sucks tho, most of my friends are more into heavy metal, local bands or shizz like Tiesto

Where are you seeing Boys?

Mtl .

lol at cdj's

same shit serato has had forever.

cdj-2000.jpg

Features

* Multi Format Playback - The CDJ-2000 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD,DVD-ROM, SD card and USB memory devices.

* Pro DJ Link - New Pioneer Pro DJ Link that enables up to four CDJ-2000/900s to beconnected and share a single music source.

* 6.1” Full Color LCD panel and Graphic User Interface - For displaying song titles, jacket art as well as detailed track information and wave form display of each song so DJs can find informatio nneeded to select a song at a glance.

* Needle Search - Helps DJs instantaneously get to a specific part of a song with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad.

* MIDI - Users can assign various buttons of the CDJ-2000 to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software with MIDI mapping capability.

* Free Rekordbox Music Management Software Included - Both the CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 turntables include rekordbox, Pioneer’s proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with thenew CDJ turntables.