Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

prob old news so sorry to post it if it is, but track is ill

fred falke remix of miike snow animal

big fan of the original as well

Have to admit that the original track by Miike Snow was kinda weak... and is it a cover? Because I heard some crazy reggae version when visiting Cali. (edit: fuck me it was the mark ronson version).

However, the FALKE remix is probably the best he's done since Kelis - Bossy. It just has such a smooth silky unique melody compared to the original and doesn't have that generic falke sound that his other recent remixes have shown.

-B

I've been messing around with mixing in Ableton a bit and this mix turned out pretty good (in my opinion, at least). It's nothing groundbreaking and I'm sure there are lots of people here who can do better, but it's a good fun mix.

It's just over an hour long and you can stream (or download it) here: http://soundcloud.com/krs/september-mix-10

Tracks:

Boys Noize - Kontact Me

Major Lazer - When you hear the bassline (Dance Area Remix)

Arveene & Misk - Hell's Bells

Oliver Huntemann (feat. Stephan Bodzin) - Rubin

Fake Blood - The Dozens

Zoo Brazil - Tear the club up

Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers (Soulwax edit)

Kid Cudi - Make Her Say (Afrojack Remix)

Boys Noize & Erol Alkan - Death Suite

Zombie Nation - Radio Controlled (Hey Today! Remix)

Shameboy - Rechoque Redux (Fukkk Offf Remix)

Tiga - What you need (Zombie Nation Remix)

Riton & Primary 1 - Who's There? (In Flagranti Remix)

Any feedback is welcome!

HARD...

come on.

like i hate how they put more good dj's on saturday and like 2 on friday.

MAKING me go both days. im very glad they decided to put it at the shrine but.. 2 days? dumb.

let me foresee the events to come:

friday night 10x more happenin' than saturday because all those justice fans go out to see them saturday and.. mega packed shrine..

who knows. the circulation at the shrine is pretty good though. no traffic jams. no stairs

it is true though, 2 days kind of makes the whole thing lackluster, one epic night is the best

yuppppp

Call me a square, a panzy, whatevaaa... but I dont think I'm down for that kinda partying two nights in a row... I'm all for drinking/getting wasted 3,4, or 5 days in a row... But hardfest two nights in a row is kinda heavy to me... Not saying I might not give it a try tho

Friday night is a stellar line up! Saturday only has Major Lazer and Shinichi Osawa that really appeals to me. Justice dj sets are kinda weak. I'd rather see a Justice performance with their huge setup.

did anyone hear the BBC radio leak of the new justice song?

"we kids" from the new album.

heres a link to my friends blog that has it

http://lolitabandita.tumblr.com/post/183410577/justice-we-kids-radio-rip-after-the

pretty weak, much like a spinoff of the cross album but with wack lyrics

HARD...

come on...

who knows. the circulation at the shrine is pretty good though. no traffic jams. no stairs

Shrine circulation isnt that great as well. The hallways to get to the random stage in the parking lot is always extremely packed. Entrance last year was crappy as well. Missed 2ManyDJs set because it took over an hour n 1/2 to get in.

Justice DJ set is weeeaaaak.

Dexstar you going?