Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

who's next?

yeah to each his own weidna. imo redial doesn't hold a candle to kavinsky's stuff, he's an imitation and his sound seems forced while kavinsky's production has much more depth. redial's tracks starscream and 1985 are way too similar to kavinsky's 1986 and testarossa nightdrive (respectively) too. i was bummed though when K released the same tracks 3 times in a row. at least this last time 1986 was on it.

i also don't think he should've opened for daft either, he's a fucking awful dj and should stick to making tunes for now.

ahhh, i'd SO be on this shit. kiefer knows, i've been waiting for my set up to come in for about 3 weeks now. it was supposed to come in about 2 days or so after i put the order in. learned a valuable lesson never to trust dumpy local DJ supply stores. give me like 4 days and ill bring up the rear on the mix.

wow, justice, soulwax, smd, boys noize, crystal castles and crookers?

6 acts that i would all see individually, man i gotta consider flying to the west coast, oct 30th is my 21st bday too... treat my self to a nice bday present. any LA sufuers got a couch i can sleep on?

fuck. that sounds amazing.

NYC PEOPLE- what the fucks the deal, is danger at webster hall halloween or not? the website doesnt say anything and when i asked a little ways back no one there knew shit. whats the deal?

also, anyone else going to MSTRKRFT tonight?

You didn't like La Riots? I think they put out quality mixes

I think LA Riots are ok. I'm surprised they're not on the line up for MSTRKRFT tonight in NYC.

Dino, I think I'm going to be at Webster Hall tonight but the crowd there is terrible.

Anyway that Haunted Mansion logo is sick. I'm imagining a real pumpkin discoball rotating with crazy lights just looking at it.

yeah, i'm going to hard as well, look for an asain guy dressed up as hunter s thompson, don't' be scared to say hi!

on another note forgive me if this has been posted already, a cross the universe trailer

http://hypebeast.com/2008/10/justice-a-cross-the-universe-album-live-dvd/

ps. weidna, where you coming from?

san diego, big crew of us from usd and sdsu. asian in fisherman's hat, short shorts and a hawaiian shirt. ill be keepin an eye out.

Oooo...know any SD events coming in the near future?:)

you already missed out on the rare wave of electro sort of acts that came in town a few weeks ago...justice at street scene ratatat and mstrkrft at house of blues. cant imagine how long it will be 'till another decent act of the genre shows up.

ill keep you posted though.

only reason i was considering it is that an extra $80 for open bar of premium spirits until 2am kind of seems worth it.

oh, and my gf and i have never been to LA before. where the fuck should we stay that is cheap that we won't get owned by bedbugs or breakins? ty.