Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

ma bad ^^ the listing just says alex i could have sworn it said someone else is on tour with him

i think hes touring with a-trak right now isnt he? well regardless, his sets are fuckin insane, he threw down incredibly hard at coachella

i would probably perfer snail mail since i don't have the internet.

Yeah clearly not.

Dange lol. I'm going to check out NIL and I think I have a couple We Are Terrorists remixes that are realllly sweet.

Isn't that sort of what the facebook group is supposed to be? We should actually start using it. If you up something just say it on here too.

Edit-- I'm realllly digging The Subs - Papillon (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

should i go see mstrkrft alone tomorrow y/n

i think this question has been asked more than it should be.

pros:

-plenty of good music

-cool new mstrkrft visual set up

-cartal puts on a strong set, usually

-not being able to see aokis stupid grill behind his grease locks as he stands on top of a stack

cons

-noob crowd who just don't know the genre and are relatively low-energy

-irritating stand asides on stage pretending like they are the ones getting the crowd hype with their "come on guys, clap your hands! put them in the air come on guys!" type gestures

-some played out joints (mstrkrft loves spinnin their daft)

i say yes, do it. no matter how much you want to complain about what has become of the scene its a good time. especially if you get decently sauced before and get on some dont give a fuck loco dance dance shit.

fuck, really royale? were they doing that feathered paint fest theatrical show? i've always loved them but never seen them live. ohhh was it the actual live bullshit with drums, etc. odyssey tour?

servo, you're a crazy dude. i love that d.i.m. remix.