Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

when it came down to it, the music was just one small part of the alive 2007 experience. Standing in a crowd of 50,000 people at Lollapalooza, all experiencing the same feelings as you simultaneously was more than enough to make the night memorable. Top that with perfectly sequenced music and light show and well... you have the greatest show that's ever toured. And in so far as the setlist, Thomas mentioned that the tour was meant to function within a theatrical aspect, in that they had a specific script to follow, but were allowed to add their own touches and embellishments where they felt it fit.expected or not, you had to be crazy to leave that show feeling anything less than euphoric.

would you all call me a total fagzor if i put this somewhere in a mix?

Ie6srRgPenk

clash the disko kids did it somewhat recently in one of their podcasts.

in my defense, it would totally get the lady types at a college event a case of the wet coochies and i also totally get a raging boner focusing on the boobies and crotch gyrations every time i watch this video...

where can i dl some electro/mashup based top 40 set that i can play at a party, preferably 3 hours

search skreemr for top 40 songs, and most will turn up with remixes.

palmsout.com has had a feature called remix sunday for awhile where they post like 20 remixes every sunday, and there are a lot of big songs there too.

shag its just that (like thyalmighty said) everything you post about has been known for such a long time. gets annoying... i would read this thread from page 1 and see what you missed / what has been said.

everyone needs to hop on kitsuné maison 6. new lo-fi-fnk is pretty good actually, plus some other really tite shit.

7 gigs seems like its super way too much. does it come with extra shit or something?

yea like other dude said if it's dual layered it's close to 8GB, it has a folder of MP3's with it as well, some live set, maybe the official release is a dual-disc thing? it'll be done in a few minutes though, i'll check it out

Here's my newest mix..

Enjoy.

• Laidback Luke & Tom Stephan - Show ft. Romanthony
  • Dj Kue - Lovers Break
  • A-Track & Laidback Luke - Shake It Down
  • Maskinen - Segertaget (Dada Life Edit)
  • Foamo - Everything Cool
  • Malente & Dex - Hyperactive (Bobmo Remix)
  • Shinichi Osawa - Detonator (Herve's UXB Remix)
  • U-God - Ugodzilla (Yuksek Remix),
  • Action Man - Alarm Bells
  • Hostage - Sorry
  • DJ Kue - Don't Get High (Breakdown Remix)
  • Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg - Next Episode (Project Cyborg Remix)
  • Jokers of the Scene - Acidrod (Destroy Disco Remix)
  • Evil Dead ft. El-p - All The Cash (Mumdance remix ft. Jammer)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19492531ba989fe0/

Here's my newest mix..

Enjoy.

• Laidback Luke & Tom Stephan - Show ft. Romanthony
  • Dj Kue - Lovers Break
  • A-Track & Laidback Luke - Shake It Down
  • Maskinen - Segertaget (Dada Life Edit)
  • Foamo - Everything Cool
  • Malente & Dex - Hyperactive (Bobmo Remix)
  • Shinichi Osawa - Detonator (Herve's UXB Remix)
  • U-God - Ugodzilla (Yuksek Remix),
  • Action Man - Alarm Bells
  • Hostage - Sorry
  • DJ Kue - Don't Get High (Breakdown Remix)
  • Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg - Next Episode (Project Cyborg Remix)
  • Jokers of the Scene - Acidrod (Destroy Disco Remix)
  • Evil Dead ft. El-p - All The Cash (Mumdance remix ft. Jammer)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19492531ba989fe0/

so i have a program that converted to NTSC sucessfully only problem is now it's way too big for my tv, i can only see about the center 10% blown up aha resizing to 720x480 and Anamorphic 16:9 now

edit: have it working now, there was a little bit of quality loss from the NTSC conversion but still looks amazing, love when they're talking about the break in the phantom remix, i thought the exact same thing, obnoxiously long haha

so i have a program that converted to NTSC sucessfully only problem is now it's way too big for my tv, i can only see about the center 10% blown up aha resizing to 720x480 and Anamorphic 16:9 now

edit: have it working now, there was a little bit of quality loss from the NTSC conversion but still looks amazing, love when they're talking about the break in the phantom remix, i thought the exact same thing, obnoxiously long haha