Caliroots email

home

CAliroots email address is useless, nothing i've sent them has ever gone thru. And they only answer the customer service line between 9 and 11:30 am their time. Awful service from those guys, really. If anyone from Caliroots reads this board, please PM me so I can get some help.

CAliroots email address is useless, nothing i've sent them has ever gone thru. And they only answer the customer service line between 9 and 11:30 am their time. Awful service from those guys, really. If anyone from Caliroots reads this board, please PM me so I can get some help.

caliroots is fucking useless fullstop

heres the story, i really wanted two pairs of jeans they had on their site, so i order them (along with like a really cheap cap and pair of shoes that i just ordered for the sake of it).

order and pay, everything is cool. a day or so later get an email saying both jeans were out of stock in the size that i had ordered and that they had gone ahead and shipped the other two shitty items anyway (this might not be so bad, but i live in australia and the shipping is now worth more than the fucking two products that i have got)

what i expect is an email from them SAYING, look the jeans in your size are out of stock, can we:

A. get you the same jeans in another size

B. just cancel the jeans from the order and send the other shit

C. CANCEL THE FUCKING ORDER

fuck you caliroots

(btw i am ultra pissed because this is the SECOND time this has happened with them, both times with jeans... ARGGGGGGH)

caliroots has been growing too fast, that's why this is happening. they are very popular.

That's a BS excuse right there. I've ordered from dozens of sites, from the big ones like Bluefly to small ones like Cartel Goods, and none of them have been as unresponsive as Caliroots. Their email is permanently full, and the 2 hours per day of phone customer service is a fucking joke. They sure are happy to take your money in hurry though.

Seriously if you are a company courting an international clientele and working with some of the biggest names in "streetwear" or whatever, this is totally unprofessional, and they are never getting my business again at this rate. This is some "Never forgive shit", word to Min One.

EX_Min-One-1981.jpg

That's a BS excuse right there. I've ordered from dozens of sites, from the big ones like Bluefly to small ones like Cartel Goods, and none of them have been as unresponsive as Caliroots. Their email is permanently full, and the 2 hours per day of phone customer service is a fucking joke. They sure are happy to take your money in hurry though.

Seriously if you are a company courting an international clientele and working with some of the biggest names in "streetwear" or whatever, this is totally unprofessional, and they are never getting my business again at this rate. This is some "Never forgive shit", word to Min One.

EX_Min-One-1981.jpg

what is it that you don't get? I'm not making excuses, I'm giving you the reason why this is happening.

Cali has become very popular in a relatively short amount of time, and they obviously hasn't hired enough people or restructured to adjust to the larger customer base.

I never said that their service is in any way acceptable. This is not happening because they guys are tools though, I just wanted to say that.

they've replied to an email once but it was delayed. i've had better shipping experiences than other people on here. i ordered at 10:30 pm eastern time knowing it was the middle of the night in sweden and it was shipped by 8 am. got it in under a week. the first time i ordered it took a while for them to ship my order, but it was right after christmas and then new years so i didn't hold it against them.