Football 'sneaker' shoes

Goljádkin

Guest Berget__

aah now I see what you mean. My suggestion is to buy a pair of soft ground boots (with detachable studs). Then unscrew the studs and you should be fine? It might not be very comfortable but I think it will get the look you want.

they're not nikes, but adidas has a really classic looking soccer shoe.

the gerd muller's came out a while back, but you can find 'em on ebay still. and the boot version, flanker, can be found on sportiela.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-MENS-GERD-MUELLER-NEW-SIZE-14_W0QQitemZ260081286317QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

youre stupid, first of all soccer sucks and watching games are really boring cause most games are 0-0. theres a thing called indoor soccer, those are like sneakers, or else you can just buy regular soccer cleats, and take the cleats off and shove them up your ass, then you can have sneakers and cleats up your ass, that way everyone wins.

just to let you know, i'm not who the actual person who owns this account, i just found him logged in already in a mutual friend's basement. that is all.

edit for fucks sake ive gotta stop leaving my thing logged in but thats just too funny to delete

As for the interchangable cleats method. I won't suggest you to take of your studs and wear them as it is because the bottom sole is usually plastic or something other than grip like rubber or gum sole (set plastic mold with holes is easy changing of studs) unless you like sliding across floors instead of walking I would avoid that method

I think rugby would kill american football teams anyday

for the question those nike uptempo outdoor soccer cleats are available exactly the same thing in indoor shoes. your not searching hard enough man.

Pretty sure a rugby player couldnt move your average linebacker.

There was this girl wearing soccer shoes at my school back in the day. She kept de cleats on and made some noise in the whole building like if she wore tap shoes. The first days we thought it was some joke but no. She kept wearing them for month until the principal questioned her sanity and told her to stop.

There was this girl wearing soccer shoes at my school back in the day. She kept de cleats on and made some noise in the whole building like if she wore tap shoes. The first days we thought it was some joke but no. She kept wearing them for month until the principal questioned her sanity and told her to stop.

It took a whole month for someone to question her sanity? I woulda said something on day 1.

nike is making some shoes like the pair you originally posted. i'm pretty sure they're only women's though. they look like FCs but much more streamlined like a pair of football boots. i see tons of italian girls coming into my work wearing those and fur hood moncler jackets. very nice!

• 3 weeks later...