Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Lanvin Homme F/W 07-08

^ I love the neckline on that top. If it were a creme color I'd be all over it. ]

Please include me into the people who want to balance the force, by tipping the scales towards the runways and away from "street". I'm pretty sure the whole dior faction is already heading that direction.

^ I love the neckline on that top. If it were a creme color I'd be all over it.

A similar style was done in a golden colour.

so its seems we have an SF movement here. fade and I shall captain aforementioned movement.

er, fade, you in?

you live in a fucking fantasy world man....you might see one piece...but with age comes bills bills and more automobills....

I don't believe I said that I expect every Superfuture member to go out and buy nothing but Lanvin, I simply said that it's going to be interesting to see some more mature outfits with perhaps a lasting influence from Superfuture. Just as I don't have to buy Number (Nine) to be able to wear black, you don't have to buy everything from Lanvin to be able to dress up, and I'm sure you know that. I'm still not exactly sure where you took issue with what I said.

That's what makes his posts so enjoyable.

Uh... thanks? I'm not sure if that's a personal attack or not, but whatever.

Remember, the internet is serious business.

I don't believe I said that I expect every Superfuture member to go out and buy nothing but Lanvin, I simply said that it's going to be interesting to see some more mature outfits with perhaps a lasting influence from Superfuture. Just as I don't have to buy Number (Nine) to be able to wear black, you don't have to buy everything from Lanvin to be able to dress up, and I'm sure you know that. I'm still not exactly sure where you took issue with what I said.

Remember, the internet is serious business.

everyone mentioned is already out of college or about to be...

people on SF that buy from the runway....ready...

coldrice, insidertrading, fadetoblack, djrajio...4 total off the top of my head out of like the thousand or more that are registered users..I think i'm through with superfashipn forum...

Im sorry, did you have a point here?

Enjoyable isn't an attack word... :confused:

interesting stuff that i hadnt seen before.

Those sneakers look incredible. I'm really digging the pink ones :o but the white ones are pretty nice too.

My other favorite piece is probably the coat on 5. I really like the collection in general. Can't say that I like the hats but everything else is very nice.

this is my favorite collection so far. the only one, along with probably Bottega Venetta, that really impressed me.

do the shoes actually fit big or is that just an illusion/look? I like how everything looks but not sure if it's wearable, some pieces seem very big and boxy...not in an oversized way, just in an..ill fitting way... dunno

funny how i see this thread a few days ago and i just realized my dad has a Lanvin belt from the 80's, lol